GTR Forum banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Hi all,

just a quick reminder that the convoy for 10best will be leaving south mimms on m25 at the ungodly hour of 6am on sunday morning. yes i know that it is criminally early, but we need to be there for b4 10am and york is a bit of a trek!

Travelling up:M1,M18,M62 ,then A&B rds we will pull into service stations on request

Good news that there is optimax near :D

Hope everyone enjoyed JAE as much as me

Lex

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Glen, i will ask sum of the japukmeets chaps if they ave a digi camera should not be a problem.

Lots of shiney jap cars and bleary eyed drivers :D

Looks like its gona be a good run, the essex RSOC should be meetin us aswell at Sth Mimms (organized thru 200+ club) :p

and we r probaly gona meet sum of the EVOs near doncaster

Lex

·
Registered
338 Posts
Guys,

Do you have any plans to stop at any Service stations on the M1 ?

I'll be driving up from Bristol and so I'll be on the M1 at Jct24 ish by about 8.00am (ish).

What time do you reckon you will be passing through ?

Jez

·
Registered
338 Posts
Boys,

Had an excellent day.

Good run up there and back as well :D

An awesome performance by all the Skyline boys and I totally agree with what was said in the other 10 of the best threads.

The skylines didn't turn up on trailers, they weren't stripped out, they ran normal pump petrol and all cruised home in comfort with the air-con on :smokin:

Well done lads - you did the Skyline name proud !!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Lex / Jez,

Do you reckon our runs on the M1 would count in the standings against the top speed runs at Elvington ?!!!

I do so enjoy our early morning blats on empty m-ways to various Jap Turbo events across the UK - what a hoot :D

Lex - you are still, and always will be a complete nutter - dont change mate :D - although I did smoke your sorry arse all day long ;) - and what the fuk happened to you on those country lanes near Aylesbury ???

Jez, nice to meet you - top mota - next time we drag it out, I'll do it in 4th !! - I wasnt prepared for that one.

Everyone else I met during the day - nice to meet you all.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
mosi,

U may call me a nuta, but ur Full Boost across 3 lane motorway technique is sumthing that even i have not yet perfected! :p

yes u skinned me most of the day :( , but wait till im ive fitted my GTTurbo and am actually running sum boooost :D u were running 1.4 bar u cheeky monkey!

As for those country lanes, i must confess to not having the bottle to keep up, u were shifting and a very eager gordon was stuck to my bumper :eek:

Im keen to go to the skyline day at g-force so will probably organize a convoy from sth mimms for that is anyone fancies it?

Lex

·
Registered
108 Posts
Lex, Even though G-Force is 1 mile from my house, I will come out to South Mimms for the Skyline run in - just to get my arse tanned by Skyline's :(

Dirk has got to head past South Mimms on his way around the M25 + his bro (Japracer/Rob) - get those guys recruited in for starters.

Can you PM me details through the MLR board as I dont come here that often, so will miss the arrangements being made?

I will have more boost, more fuelling, tweaked turbo internals and uprated internals by then!! - roll on the A41 blast on 24th!

21 - 37 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.