GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Japanese Auto Extravaganza - 27/28 July 2002
As the date is getting near, (and I already been prompted), this IS the show to attend. It is usually scorching hot with every make and model of japanese car represented including some unusual ones.
Last year, we had a space on the outskirts making it easier to arrive and depart, but leaving us away from the centre where the action was.
If you want the full details use http://www.net-pro.net/jae/ (includes a link to the venue).
Summary is .....
You can camp on Shelduck meadow 2 from Friday morning 26th July.
The cost is approimately £5.00 PER CAR per day and £8.00 PER CAR per day (camping & entry)
Club display areas are free, although a donation towards a firework display on the Saturday evening would be appreciated.
Since I will be there from saturday morning to sunday afternoon, I will circulate a collection on saturday for anyone who is camping, towards the fireworks display.
I need to let Sam know approximate numbers by 30th June. Just add to the thread, which day(s) you are coming and in how many cars (for those with his and hers!).

·
Premium Member
7,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
A week left to make your mind up!

Update.

See list on page 3!

Can you lot give me a guess of which days you will there (you can change your minds). All I want is the number of cars on saturday and the number on sunday, so we know how big a space we need. I am letting the organiser know on June 30th.

You can drive in and 'join us' at anytime on the saturday or the sunday but if we are given a small space and it is full, you won't!

Dave
(old thread http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/upload/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2443)

·
Registered
7,274 Posts
Dave,

Both Myself (2 spaces please) and RichJ will be there both days.

Holmsey and PaulGTE have not yet confirmed.

Wowcar, will probably be there both days, if his car makes it into the country in time.

·
Registered
694 Posts
I will be there

Hi Dave,

Put me down for a place please, I am unsure if I will be there on Saturday yet or not, Sunday is a definate though.

Cheers

Shaun.

:D

1 - 20 of 50 Posts