GTR Forum banner

21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Tent aired

Tent out in the garden today all 12' squared of the beast.
Getting excited now:D

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Organiser emailed with numbers. Will let you know when I have more info.
I may be going friday evening by the way to make a long weekend of it if any one else is interested.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Yeh

I have not used it since baby was born so 5 years of stale muskyness to get rid of (the tent before anyone replies ooh errrr)

·
Registered
7,272 Posts
LOL, Just that no-one posted in here for weeks, then shortly after posting that PaulGTE will be coming, you pull out. :(

It's kinda Fishy, by my reckoning ;)

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Room for 1 more

I have a weekend pass from the ( lovely ) Wife, so I am planning to come up on the Saturday...

·
Registered
488 Posts
Sh*t - I can't go!!!

Going to a big Wedding on the Saturday and consequently will be unable to talk, walk, breath, let alone drive on the Sunday...

...Hope you all have fun.

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
JAE Warning

Copying in warning from Driftaholic....

Guys,

word of warning for you if you're going to JAE at Billing in a few weeks. There's a gang of car thiefs going who are specifically looking for Skylines to nick and they aren't going after just cars either. Apparently they're going for things like exhausts, intercoolers, wheels etc.

If you haven't got any locking wheel nuts I'd get some for the event. I know this isn't just a rumour, because a not-so-honest "mate" of mine told me. Say no more etc.

James

p.s. Hope that's not put a dampener on things. It will still be a right laugh!

21 - 40 of 50 Posts