GTR Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #41 (Edited)
Latest list

Saturday and Sunday – Me, ChrisCoulton, Jim Gill, KevinR33, Ross, Diggler(2 cars), ZXSpectrum, Luke Emmott, Richard Bell, JasonO(2 cars), RichJ, PMJ, Tigger, Ged1, gtsm, MikeR33,
Saturday - Tinduck Racing, Ritesh, SlippyR4,woosh&go, charlieskywizmwarr, Pegleg, Philip
Sunday - Draxx, Elvira, G-Sport, skyline501, UK_Skyman, R33gtsman, PaulGTR34, Weka, 666 SKY, PaulGTE, gtr-boy, Colonel-Smith
Unsure which days - Wowcar, Holmsey, Lonewulf, Simon

I make that 25 on saturday, 30 on sunday with 18 camping and 4 undecided which day(s). Let me know if you have changed your mind.
No news from organisers yet but I told them at least 30 cars and allow for some more.
I hope the summer returns as some of us would like to go up friday night:(
Dave

·
Registered
362 Posts
Stolen Stuff!!!!!

I did ask a main dealer for some Skyline bits and they said they would be hard to come buy.....now i know the source :confused:

Only joking...on a more serouse note anyone whos offered stolen stuff must let the authorities know.....it may be your stuff which you paid good money for........

·
Registered
425 Posts
Dave,

Sue, Alastair and I will be ther on Sunday but we are already set to be on the NTOC stand so we'll see you there:p

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Kempy, see you there.
Matt, sorry to hear that. Start p.m. ing anyone that is coming that lives in Essex to try and get a lift;)

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Im coming in the sunday is there any room for me to bump in
please:)

tony

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Will be getting details of a 'space' later today but if I remember correctly, I asked for space for 30 on sunday and to allow for a few more to arrive as well.
Dave

·
Registered
728 Posts
I am new but will also turn up on sunday (tomorrow), may not be able to take my car cos my tyres are illegal, don't want to get nicked, need my licence......

41 - 50 of 50 Posts