GTR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jae, my old man just spotted you at a Shell petrol station just now. My old man has the Treser Audi Quattro and apparently commented on how little petrol you had to put in compared to him ?!? :D

Anyway, he came home and mentioned it straight away. He was gonna have a quick chat with you but you were on your way before he had the chance.

Twice in 3 days mate....you're being watched !! LOL ! :D

Daz

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
Paranoid

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!

The Daz family posse got me!

Compliments to your pa, but I'm never at my most forthcoming after another fun day at'mill. His Quattro has the biggest rear box & pipe assembly I've seen. Huge. I take it that it's not entirely standard then? Did your Dad clock the grey GT-S that warped round the roundabout & vanished toward Ferring? (Just before I pulled in.) Madman playing traffic slalom.

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL !!

He was very complimentary about your 33 mate...and he made a point of checking for a GTR badge. He didn't know you owned it - he just described you and i said "that sounds like Jae".

The Audi is far from standard - full Treser bodykit, engine and Interior - VERY rare. It's running circa 300bhp - it pulls like a train ...although first isn't as spritely as my GTI-R. Once moving, it's very hard to choose between us - and i'd say his Audi is more stable at high speed cornering than my car. I'll pass on your comment - i'm sure it'll put a grin on his face ! :D

I'll also ask him if he spotted the GT-S....sounds like the owner was being a bit daft at that time of day...usually gets a bit on the busy side around there at that time.

Being as your local, we'll have to meet up some time and have a bit of a tyre kicking. There's a few forum folk in this area, so i think we should have a small gathering soon.

Daz

1 - 3 of 3 Posts