GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
6,565 Posts
He probably likes more driver involvement aswell as the power.. Good luck to him with whatever he chooses .

·
Registered
808 Posts
Where did his build thread go ?

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
He probably likes more driver involvement aswell as the power.. Good luck to him with whatever he chooses .
He's gone back to the Supra platform. Can't go wrong with a 6 speed Supra TT, shame the R35 isn't as well built.

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
I follow Jamie on fb and have to say the supra he has bought looks absolutely mint :bowdown1:

I believe he swapped back because he loves the supra and it has a great club. Some of their runs out look epic.

·
Registered
4,494 Posts
I follow Jamie on fb and have to say the supra he has bought looks absolutely mint :bowdown1:

I believe he swapped back because he loves the supra and it has a great club. Some of their runs out look epic.
New supra is rather nice :)

Im also on the Supra forum/club, lifetime member, this one isnt far off ;)

The mkiv Supra Owners Club!
Unfortunately, its members only

·
Premium Member
1,585 Posts
Hey guys, yeah I went back to Supras for a while, I missed the club stuff and RWD.

I might get another GTR in a couple of years but I will keep a Supra this time.

·
Premium Member
1,585 Posts
I don't really have any decent ones yet. I built it from a stock low miles TT6 now running 670bhp on a Precision 6266, I've got a few more bits to do yet, will get it to about 750bhp and leave it there.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts