GTR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Why?

Because if it is what you say it is I would be interested in buying it, though it is a little dear really but would like to have a good look over it in the daylight.

Please pm me your telephone number so I can call you to set something up.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Dear GTR32

In case you really do have a car for sale, I would advise you to stop vomiting your sales posts all over the place, because nobody will take you serious any more.

Except Dirk of course, he's a serious guy who would like to have a look at your car. Don't disappoint him I tell you.

Andre.

PS in case you don't have a car for sale, it would also be advisable to use the kitchen sink instead of this board.
:mad:

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
R32

Still havent got your details, Would like to come over to you tomorrow if possible, in the afternoon, please PM me you number soonest.

Thanks.

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Live?

I live 20 minutes from you, will not say on the board exactly where but I am a trusted and worthy member of this board so you have no fear in giving me your telephone number.( ask someone )

I wont tell you because, to be honest, I am worried about your seriousness about selling the car and therefore a little cautious about whom I give my details to.

Best thing is to give me your tele number and we can talk about it so I can get over and have a look at the car.

So far I have tried my best to talk to you but you dont seem serious about selling the car, having second thoughts?

Please let me know and the at least I can either forget the idea or come over to you with a stack of cash in my pocket with your name on it.

Thanks.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Dirk Diggler
I am serious about selling my car It Just Seems Every One Wants
To Look at it . To Comet ON IT. I am serious about selling My Car
.If you are relly serious about my car Then May be i can get my dad to email more details.

Was You Ruxley Corner To DAy ?

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
this what gary put up for my dad
R32
I can point you in the direction of a 32
havent seen it but it is apparently a minta
Janspeed r32
reported 500 plus bhp maintained by Janspeed and then
Middlehurst
in the last 1500 mls had Middlehurst rebuilt engine and gear box
the chap wants
16000k reported imaculate one owner car
chap can be contacted at
[email protected]
Gary
GT-ART
my good deed for the day

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
OK Then

Give me your address and I will post a cheque to you tomorrow for 16K without seeing the car or talking to you or your dad.

NOT.

What am I supposed to do with the details above?, I can see this stuff on the car for my own eyes,please PM me your number and I can call you to discuss.

You are wearing me down, why are you being evasive? I want to come and look at the car with a view to buying it but you dont seem to want to sell it.

I dont understand??:confused:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Dirk Diggler
I the details above Giives you my email address because
i can't send a pm because its turn off.so you can email my dad
or you can pm me

In the last 18 months the following maintenance has been carried out;

Rebuild of engine cost £ 2937.50 by Andy Middlehurst

Second Strip Down of Engine and Rebuild of Twin Still Turbo's cost £ 5625.21

Strip Down of gear box and rebuild cost £ 3774.00 by Andy Middlehurst

set of 5 new Tyres cost £ 588.00 ATS Tyre Services

Repair original Stereo Casstte, ICE, £ 70.00 by M & F Car Audio

new Imobiliser fitteed cost £ 150.00 by M & F Car Audio
plus other stuff.

Valeted every 3 weeks, cost £ 100 by Auto Valet Ltd

MOT's & Services as required

·
Registered
520 Posts
I saw the original post made by Gary a few months ago, and e-mailed the [email protected] address, with a view to buying this car.

I received a reply from a guy (presumably JWH's dad) with several pictures and quite a lot of (non-technical) information, explaining how the car was originally owned his father who was a car collector etc etc. The e-mail looked very genuine and explained why technical specifications were not known, so I would suggest that you email the above address to get some serious information on this car as you don't seem to be getting any where here.

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Sorry

Its just not worth it.

I have the money, you have the car, if you want it you chase me for it, I havent got the time to play mind games I am afraid.:confused:

When you are serious get in touch, otherwise stop playing with my mind.

Thanks.:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.