GTR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
865 Posts
I agree Keith, here goes all the same questions and poop again. Has the car been on the rolling road yet, if not I wouldn't even try the claimed 500+ bhp again.

Like buying a company without seeing its financial records if u get my drift.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Don't be so sure!!!

I have spoken to Jack's dad in depth about this car and was intending to go up and see it since i'm in the market for one again, but havn't had the chance yet as ive been a bit busy.
Can't vouch for the power but if anyone is interested in it pm gtr32 and speak to his dad about it as it IS up for sale.

Luke

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
here we go again

GTR32, the car you have is obviously a nice one and well cared for. As such most people on this board will be interested in it, as I am (shame I can;t afford to buy it). However you will NEVER sell it unless you can prove that it has the power you say it has. At present all that can be said it that it is a well kept GTR-32. If you could post some pics of the car and engine bay it would definately help your case. I would hope by now that you have got the necessary paperwork and dyno sheet.

Good luck in selling it as it sounds a great car to buy.

Matt

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
That's what I thought. Made by Nissan buggered about with by Janspeed.

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
GTR32 for sale

OK Guys and Gals lets keep it cool. We've been here before.

The car may genuinely be up for sale on the guys website soon so we should wait till then and anyone who's interested can contact him through their :) .

GTR32. When your Janspeed 32 is ready for sale ON YOUR SITE then please let us know on this link. Until that time please do not answer members questions here as it may well deteriorate as before and the thread may well up getting locked. If you like this site as we all do then please follow this simple request. Good luck with selling it by the way.

See Ya.

glen

1 - 18 of 18 Posts