GTR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't know all the Mod's but she's got every top grade extra I know of, right down to the Stainless Steel Exhaust and Uprated Super Janspeed Suspension system..

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
Basically you talk crap. I seldom let things like this bother me but you're really beginning to get on my tits. Put up, or shut up.

I would advise anyone thinking of buying this car to be extremely wary of its "pulled out of a hat" power output, and its actual power output given the disclosed mods.

Try to understand this simple point: A Skyline running 559bhp would need uprated turbos. I'm not talking steel internals, Im talking uprated HKS or similar turbos. If you don't even know whether the car has something as major as that, are you really in a position to be selling it to someone?

·
Registered
592 Posts
We had this before - because of client confidentiality nobody can approach Abbey to confirm your figures....

Does anyone live near Gtr32 - could you pop round and at least see if its engine looks tinkered with :) remeber blue pipes give at least erm 200 bhp :)

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Have a look

Yeah I live in Kent, if it's ok i'll pop up and have a look, mine hasn't got that power at the mo and my engine bay looks far from factory.

Luke

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Stick it on a rolling road. AFAIK Middlehurst won't say anything other than 500bhp. What rollers did middlehurst use to get 559bhp? That is such an exact figure that I'm sure Andy didn't guess!

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
:mad:

We're just going around in circles endlessly here.

The ironic thing is, generally speaking, I couldn't care less what BHP everyone has. If someone makes claims about BHP'age, then goes on to demonstrate it - like many of the people on this board - then I have a great deal of respect for them. People who tout figures then point blank refuse to back them up are the ones that annoy me.

Can't these people just be happy with whatever genuine BHP they have without making grandiose and completely fabricated claims about the BHP of their car? A Skyline is a Skyline for Christ's sake, each and every one of them is a breed apart from a "normal" car and something to behold/cherish, regardless of the power output - whether it be standard factory BHP or ultra tuned.

The only two things we need to take away from the many conversations on this board about gtr32's so-called 559bhp is:
  • He claims it has 559bhp
  • He refuses to demonstrate its power on recognised rollers
He is therefore talking complete shite and I would advise everyone not to even bother humouring him by enquiring about his make believe Skyline.

Sorry for the rant.

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
I think this topic should be deleted as it is causing nothing but trouble. GTR32 if you do not have a dyno sheet available to upload on these forums I don't see why this topic should be kept open.YOU NEED PROOF!

-Elliot

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
If it is genuine 550bhp+ I'd be interested. If it is as believed by others 380-400bhp then I wouldn't be interested.

But I'm not travelling across the country to look at a car that's probably got standard turbos, and the owner doesn't even know the spec :confused:

1 - 20 of 82 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.