GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We have finally decided to put the car up for sale, this car is world class in terms of build quality, performance and results. The car is being offered at less than half of build cost and would be a turn key performer for anyone looking to have a competitive racecar or a very serious streeter. It recently ran 9.4 in full street trim with only the rear seat and trims, air-con and stereo removed. This pass was done on relatively low boost for the set-up (29.6psi) and a fairly lazy MPH. Here's a link to the run...
YouTube - godzilla motorsport tuned 9.45 at 142mph
The car has been featured in many magazines and dvd's in Australia, the US and the UK including HPI, Zoom, Autosalon, Extreme, Ignition DVD, D-Sport, Max Power etc.

the engine and driveline are very fresh with only a dozen passes since full teardown of all driveline including diffs, gearbox and new multiplate clutch. We are taking the car out next weekend with more boost to push towards an 8 second pass.

full spec sheet, power levels and photo's available on request

Price...28K...please keep enquiries to genuine buyers only

pm here or email [email protected]

·
Skyline Section Manager
11,878 Posts
Forum rules dictate you show the asking price.

·
Registered
771 Posts
i remember talking to paul about his gtr and at the time he pumped over 130k aud, then came along his t51r setup and upgraded box...surely would tip close 150k aud?

if his price is aud he is crazy (and can consider it sold to me :))

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Oh my god I love this car, nicest GTR bar none in my opinion! Hope you get your sale soon buddy.
;)
bob

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
already interest...just nutting out the finer points of the deal with buyer.

will be sad to see it go...time to move on though

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
buyer unable to raise the necessary funds...so still available.

running the car again next week...will update with results

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
sold in less than a month - congrats paul & congrats to the new owner!
this is sad but happy news :( :)
its not as it seems Marko...ive sold the rolling shell. Ive kept the driveline and engine components.

New owner Dave T04Z ('lagmaster') off SAU is taking posession after Compak Attak event on the 29th March...will be the cars farewell.

Will be fitting the rear seat and trims to re-set the 'Full trim' record. :D

·
Registered
265 Posts
sold in less than a month - congrats paul & congrats to the new owner!
this is sad but happy news :( :)
well it's been on sale on SAU since 2007!

surprising to see just the shell sold. it will be interesting to see what happens with engine and box etc. :)

hopefully it will run a good time for you at the last meeting. :) :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts