GTR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

saw this on the MLR, the bloke organizing it enjoyed Dazza's Bolney meet so much that he is doin the same in essex on the day b4 trax:

japanese car meet arranged by flat four and japanese performance magazine

Good news. Courtesy of flat four impreza club and japanese performance magazine,Saturday of september sees another HUGE japanese performance meeting. This meet is for ALL japanese prformance car owners and will be advertised in the next issue of jap. performance magazine. A BBQ has been laid on for us, with music in the background. Kids will also be entertained on the day, so im sure it will be as expected. It will be held at our usuall meeting place ( plough and sail public house, A130, Rettendon, Essex) and will be followed by pitures in the next issue of various mags. We are expecting around 200 cars for this meet and plenty of food and drink will be consumed! FOR DETAILS ON THIS VENUE please ring the club on 01245 426678 or e-mail:[email protected] or see the advert in this months issue. see you all there

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
day before TRAX lex...

so I don't think it is going to be a runner with me or a few others??
Mind you it is up that part of the world?
Are you and the Datsun boys staying anywhere up there like last year?
Ta, NLW>

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nick,

im not sure wot the plans are for trax i tend to concentrate on inter clubmeets thru japukmeets rather than gtiR only meets these days.

this meet is well near for alot of us in london so we were thinking of going as a pre-trax gettogether, often trax os so busy that u dont get a chance to say hi to half the people u want, this meet should be a bit more relaxed and give everyone a good chance to report on the summer's activity.

Lex

p.s i just saw the original post that darren (tiny) put up so apologises for repeating it

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Lex DakarDatsun said:
Hi all,

saw this on the MLR, the bloke organizing it enjoyed Dazza's Bolney meet so much...
I'm trying to think of my bolney replacement - don't want to do the same for a third time.

Watch this space.......:D
Daz

1 - 4 of 4 Posts