GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
I'll be there.

Be good to see a few Skylines there.... 500 quid still up for grabs for the 1st backed up 9sec run in a road legal car.

Andy Forrest ran a 9 earlier in the yr, but couldnt back it up as he popped his manifold again....

·
Registered
505 Posts
Milko said:
I'll be there.

Be good to see a few Skylines there.... 500 quid still up for grabs for the 1st backed up 9sec run in a road legal car.

Andy Forrest ran a 9 earlier in the yr, but couldnt back it up as he popped his manifold again....
is there a prize for sub 16 micra with std engine??:clap:

·
Registered
450 Posts
m6beg said:
Yea sounds good to me.
Pending on the weather of course.:)

Mick
Be great to see the Lemon there. :)

Tim tried for a 9 at York last yr, but just missed it, with a low 10... I think....?

Be good to see you try again Tim???

Track is much better this yr, with lots of people running PB's in the last few events.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
30 miles from home I suppose I haven't got an excuse.
Might as well go along, specially if Mick's making the effort from the south coast.

Yep, 10.1 last year Milko.

·
Registered
510 Posts
We will be their to break into the 9,s for the first time and maybe take the £500 - thats if andy doesnt turn up!!!lol

·
Registered
510 Posts
Tim
lemon = some good races their!!:cool: :)
Dcy drag

·
Registered
505 Posts
does anyone know what the road into the raceway is like now?

i hear its potholes and my car wont get down without hitting the floor.im thinking about going but this put me off

·
Registered
510 Posts
which day are you going to go tim - or are you doing both sunday and the monday ?

·
Registered
510 Posts
yep same for me tim - monday i will have to work - sell lots on bank holiday mondays normally.

The pot holes have always put us off but i think we will be trailering the car their

Barrie

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Barrie said:
yep same for me tim - monday i will have to work - sell lots on bank holiday mondays normally.

The pot holes have always put us off but i think we will be trailering the car their

Barrie
AHHHHHHH:sadwavey: :sadwavey: mmmmmmmmmm

ROAD CAR:p :p :p :p :p :p No £500 for you then

Mick

·
Registered
510 Posts
Still a road car , interoir or not ,,,,, big fuel tank or little fuel tank :sadwavey:

taxed mot,ed just same as yours mick:blahblah: :)

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.