GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
I'll be there.

Be good to see a few Skylines there.... 500 quid still up for grabs for the 1st backed up 9sec run in a road legal car.

Andy Forrest ran a 9 earlier in the yr, but couldnt back it up as he popped his manifold again....

·
Registered
505 Posts
Milko said:
I'll be there.

Be good to see a few Skylines there.... 500 quid still up for grabs for the 1st backed up 9sec run in a road legal car.

Andy Forrest ran a 9 earlier in the yr, but couldnt back it up as he popped his manifold again....
is there a prize for sub 16 micra with std engine??:clap:

·
Registered
450 Posts
m6beg said:
Yea sounds good to me.
Pending on the weather of course.:)

Mick
Be great to see the Lemon there. :)

Tim tried for a 9 at York last yr, but just missed it, with a low 10... I think....?

Be good to see you try again Tim???

Track is much better this yr, with lots of people running PB's in the last few events.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
30 miles from home I suppose I haven't got an excuse.
Might as well go along, specially if Mick's making the effort from the south coast.

Yep, 10.1 last year Milko.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Nice one Tim, soooo close last yr, pretty sure you'd crack it this time, with the track being better.

Lets hope for fair weather!

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Milko said:
Nice one Tim, soooo close last yr, pretty sure you'd crack it this time, with the track being better.

Lets hope for fair weather!
Going from what this month is turning out so far i doubt it Pete.

Tim/Mick, would be fab to meet/see you chaps down there.

:) :clap:

·
Registered
510 Posts
We will be their to break into the 9,s for the first time and maybe take the £500 - thats if andy doesnt turn up!!!lol

·
Registered
510 Posts
Tim
lemon = some good races their!!:cool: :)
Dcy drag

·
Registered
505 Posts
does anyone know what the road into the raceway is like now?

i hear its potholes and my car wont get down without hitting the floor.im thinking about going but this put me off

·
Registered
510 Posts
which day are you going to go tim - or are you doing both sunday and the monday ?

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
The entrance road isn't brilliant, easy enough to dodge the potholes though.

I can't make it on Monday Barrie so it will be Sunday only.

·
Registered
510 Posts
yep same for me tim - monday i will have to work - sell lots on bank holiday mondays normally.

The pot holes have always put us off but i think we will be trailering the car their

Barrie

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Barrie said:
yep same for me tim - monday i will have to work - sell lots on bank holiday mondays normally.

The pot holes have always put us off but i think we will be trailering the car their

Barrie
AHHHHHHH:sadwavey: :sadwavey: mmmmmmmmmm

ROAD CAR:p :p :p :p :p :p No £500 for you then

Mick

·
Registered
510 Posts
Still a road car , interoir or not ,,,,, big fuel tank or little fuel tank :sadwavey:

taxed mot,ed just same as yours mick:blahblah: :)

1 - 20 of 51 Posts