GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry if this has been covered already.

I just picked up the latest issue of Japanese Performance and read the article on Glen Horncastles R34. Very impressive mate.

Well worth picking up a copy if you havent already.

Good article, great pics.....bloody nice car :D

Best wishes

Dave

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Well said. Great article and some great snaps of the car - i'm sure Glen is well pleased.

Additionally, Abbey got a great article written on them, i'm sure they are pleased with that too.

A good month in the mags for Skylines and associated tuners.

Cheers,
Daz

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
Cheers guys

Am well pleased with it and nice to get responses from me buddies on the board :D .

Also good for Abbeys as well to get a feature. They didn't really want it but bowed to my pressure :smokin: .

See Ya.

glen

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
JP

It seemed that you had aged a bit in the pictures !:D

Interesting power outputs too ..........:rolleyes: :D

Seriously thought ,it was a good article+piccies. I'm sure it helped to advertise our Skylines more ! Always a good thing me thinks !

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
Scary

I'm just waiting for the first person to say when they see me in the car "here mate was that your Dad driving in JP" :eek: .

Pauls not after anything, he's just being a jolly nice chap :smokin: .

glen

ps. don't owe you money do I Paul ?

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Glen,

I read the magazine article at the Dynoe Day.
Pretty pictures:smokin:
Nice words :smokin:

Sorry to report, though, that Claire's children will always know you as "Mr Tokyo" :)

John

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
I've got a scanner. I'll try and get it scanned as soon as i can.

I wonder if i could take a digital photo of it instead ? Be a damn sight quicker !!

Cheers
Daz

·
Registered
174 Posts
Is it possible to get subscription info for that mag?
I have not seen it here in the States.

Thanks in advance,
Robb

·
Registered
171 Posts
i have just noticed this but there are also some other cars with a TOKYO type number plate:

T9KYO glen horncastle R34
T3KYO anon civic jordan
T8KYO anon Evo 6

Any others??

·
Registered
248 Posts
Indeed subcribe away, not sure of the details of where to subscribe though.
It's a quality publication not sure how good the journalism is though they often stray from the path on to single turbo'd items though :p ;)

SJD

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Picture

'I've also got T*****.' Yeah and mine is bigger than yours .:p :D

BTW. In that photo is that geez actually having a pi55 on your motor ?:D

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
Excitement was too much for him I think

Paul.

I actually caught him having a '5 knuckle shuffle' :D .

glen

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Gren San

You sure he wasnt having an 'air' 5 knuckle shuffle at you, this sign normally translates that he doesnt really like you and is challenging your integrity.:D

God I am gettin bored of taking about the shiny sucker, Gren San, do what I said, turn up the boost to 1.8bar and give it some, its got two choices and if it does blow at least we have something interesting to talk about:p

Your gonna rebuild it anyway, do it with style, join the blown up club, I am get you in thru the back door being one of the senior members:smokin:

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
Ooooh errrr

Dirk.

Thanks for your kind offer of introducing me to the 'back door' but I'm a 'cat lover' and my favourite colours Pink. I do worry about you and Paul sometimes. Mind you, you know what they say about Mediterranean men :eek: .

You cant see it in the pics but I have to have one of those 'mechanics' plastic covers over the seats when I let people sit in me car. Must be the 'Big Throbbing Beast' i've got upfront :D .

1.8 bar. I dream of 1.8bar. Or is nightmares when the thing goes bang :p . I'm happy pulling 190mph at .83bar and 80% on standard injectors. Thats saying something.

All you guys out their puffing away like an 80 year old man who smokes 60 fags a day can't be good for you's.

Keep the faith.

glen

1 - 20 of 45 Posts