GTR Forum banner

21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Gren

Time it properly and I ll believe it, 190, huh!

You must still have your clocks in kilometers;)

Puffing like an old man - thats not a nice thing to say about Gary and his Benson habit and I hear he is down to 80 a day now;) shame on you.....

Cat lover? whats that mean then, you like pink pussys? Can see you having a pink one, not unless you pay for it:smokin:

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
Steady old Boy

Your beginning to ramble ;) .

Never mentioned Gary :confused: .

Anyway this threads about me so sod off with your ramblings.

glen :smokin:

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Enjoy your 5 minutes

Winkle.

The fames going to your head, enjoy it, I am just jealous;)

Anyway, mines faster than yours and my uncle right, hes bigger than your uncle right.:smokin:

·
Registered
905 Posts
Dirk Paul Glen and everyone else in mags this month, all you Banzai Boys etc....

You've all got very good cars, hats off to all of ya....

Si

PS Sorry I;m a bit late:D :D

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Banzai

Thanx Draxx.

Glen wasn't in Banzai I believe...................

Banzai is for Skylines that go and play !:D

Japanese Performance is for the slower Skylines...Viz a viz T6KYO !:p :D

BANZAI................................!!

·
Registered
338 Posts
Glen,

I've just seen the article myself.
I've only had a quick skim through and noticed in the engine specs it says you have 550cc injectors but previously in this thread you said you have standard ones.

Are the R34 injectors 550cc as standard ?

Just curious as to what you are running and the limits of the standard injectors with regards to power output.

Nice looking pictures by the way :smokin:

Jez

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Oooppss

Sorry Glen that one went right over me head........Not too difficult eh ?

Forgot how subtle you can really be !:D

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
This and that

Come on Paul keep up. Now I know what Dirk means :D .

Re the injectors Jez. I know when this shoot was done, some time ago note standard wing mirrors, Mark had being playing with me car. May have done a bit here and their for the mag boys. Gawd knows. I just let him have a free hand so have a chat with him when you are down their next and he may let you know. Oh and let me know as well :D .

To be quite honest I was more concerned Jap Performance called my Titanium Gearknob ALLOY :eek: .

glen

·
Registered
338 Posts
Glen,

Thanks, I'll be speaking to the guys at Abbey today anyway about some other stuff so I'll mention it.

Jez

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
Theirs Leaders

and theres followers Dirk. Keep up old boy :D .

glen

ps. And if I've spelt/used theirs/theres incorrectly then I don't care. Joss sod the bandwith give me a spellchecker on here.

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
two words

YOU TART

Heres another two :-

YOU TART

By the way, mine is made of what they actually used on apollo 13, when it crashed, a few bits of this weird metal landed in my garden right, so , I got it made into a gear knob, I think that it is made out of diamond and kryptonite but cant be sure.

Hope when my car gets featured I get all the details right;)

Its being featured in a magazine called ' how to lose money faster than you can earn it' and my car has been voted No.2 on the list, only being beaten by my other Skyline which came in 1st spot.

Blah blah blah blah blah and oh, blah.

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
By the time yours get featured

it'll probably be Classic Car Dirk. And they definetly won't get all the facts right. They can't. I think it is something in a feature writers genes.

Oh also Dirk don't forget they'll need some informative and constructive comments so best leave that to one of your nieces or nephews :D ;) .

glen

"More Carbon Vicar. OK then stick it on the front where everyone can see it."

21 - 40 of 45 Posts