GTR Forum banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Genes?

Wot, 501's?

Anyway, the Banzai feature was actually very accurate I thought, well impressed, captured the attitude of the day. Still cant stop watching the vid clip of me whipping Eyeball and you turning round and laughing, fantastic, was a good day that wasnt it.

Anyway, one things for sure, I wont employ the guy who gave the info to Jap Per. about your car, mis-reporting at its best:p

Once again I am bored of talking about the single sucker as well as looking at it, any improvements to talk about?, done anything yet? seeing as this thread is about your car I suppose we should talk about it.:(

·
Registered
212 Posts
Rumour has it

Well I dont know for sure but rumour has it that Glens car is about to receive a very lightweight bonnet. Its a bit of a Secret, a Top Secret actually. Good on you Glen
Tim

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
Banzai informative

Well enough of that 'rag'.

Yeah did enjoy being starter EXCEPT when you and Paul lined up about 2ft apart. I remember standing their thinking "if one of you get a bit sideways on take off I'm in trouble":eek:. Thats why I made you's get further apart .

Don't forget we don't employ good tuners, they choose to take us on as customers. So glad Abbey's invited me to use them or I'd have to sell me 34 ;) .

Well as before could have spent more £££££'s on tuning but have decided to concentrate on asthetics. Have just had me Top Secret Carbon Bonnet delivered down Abbey's today. And NO you can't copy it before you ask. You'll just have to come up with your own ideas like I have. Will be down their at the 'crack of a sparrows fart' tomorrow morning :smokin: .

Anything else. Yeah, am waiting for me rear diffuser to come back with the 'new additions'. Me Pistons,Rods,Sump,Oil Pump,Cams,Head Bolt etc., etc., are in at Abbeys so before they rust I suppose I'd better get 'em fitted. To be honest I can't be bothered with the engine at the mo. Just want to get polishing really.

glen

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
Tim

You sneaked in their while I was writing me memoirs :D .

Thanks again Tim for your help/advice and keeping me informed re this bonnet through all the stages from manufacture to actually getting it here.

Any idea on the other bits, sssssshhhhhh ;) :smokin: .

glen

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
ooooooohhhhhh!

pink handbags out, put it away Gren San.

I hope that you bonnet is a good as it sounds, quite excited to see it after its been big'ed up so much.

Cant wait to see your diffuser, hope it looks as good as mine, ner ner nah ner ner.

Anyway, betta make sure your bonnet is not too light or it will get sucked straight into your sucker like a crisp packet:D ;)

can see this developing into a ' you bitch, mines betta than yours' debate for the Blue beasts. Hope your ready.......

41 - 45 of 45 Posts