GTR Forum banner

441 - 458 of 458 Posts

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
agreed!
the best 10 days of my life! :bowdown1:
Agreed on that, hands down the most memorable 10 days of my life!

Met an amazing bunch of guys and I dont think ive laughed so much in ages!

The night we were near the Shinjuku-ku station and the jamaican guy that was trying to get us into one of their clubs, the conversation with Eddie had me in tears of laughter!!!

There are sooooo many highlights I wouldnt even know where to start!

·
Registered
889 Posts
Many thanks for great company and the many laughs on this epic Japan trip:)
So many highlights and so much fun:chuckle: Great friendships that will last forever.

I had a nightmare drive from the airport.. Most of the roads had snowed down and it was walking pace on the motorway.
I was so tired in the end so i had to sleep in my car when i was two hrs away from home:chuckle:
Arrived home at 6am yesterday and spent most of the day and evening sleeping..

See you all again at some point people;)

Terje.

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #451
....actually there will be two trips to Japan next year. The first will be in the middle of January, the second will be September/October

·
Vendor
12,590 Posts
is there still a trip happening this year?

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #456
As far as I understand the Nismo Festivl is in doubt and even this weekend's Skyline gathering at Fuji is down on numbers by some distance. With no Nismo Festival we're putting all our efforts into TAS 2013. Geetak and I met with one of the drivers at LM this week and also a top guy from Enkei so plans are well under way

·
Premium Member
966 Posts
Did someone miss on MIDORI items ? I found an extra bag in my gift stuffs !! It has a key ring and a sticker.

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #458
A year after I bought a car without even being in the building it has made it to print. I wont spoil it all but check out the March edition of Banzai. Here's just one page - and those of you there will probably remember the, very short, conversation well

441 - 458 of 458 Posts