GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right then - the weekend is nearly here, the summer is looking like it will return friday to sunday (and then back to rain:( ) so it's time for JAE.
I have talked to Sam and she says that we are in position close to where we were last year. I am taking it that this means below Shelduck Meadow 2 on the map link below where the red arrow is pointing.
Billing Sitemap
Some of us are hoping to be there Friday evening so let me know if you intend to do the same.
Original thread with who is going ......JAE - reserve your space now thread
See you there:smokin:

·
Premium Member
7,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
best time!

friday night for full weekend of fun?
No, sunday will be busiest day but there is a fireworks display on saturday night. Come whenever you want and camp over if you want:)

·
Premium Member
7,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well we will be crawling out of our sacks with sore heads about 8am I expect so come whenever you want. By the sound of it there should be plenty of space so lunchtime should be a good time to arrive :)

·
Registered
73 Posts
We will have..

The anti hijack systems with us this weekend so come & find me & diggler for a demo.
Stop me & buy one:D

·
Registered
865 Posts
So whats the score then? Is there a GTR stand where we pay to get on or do all us skyline owners that use the GTR BB turn up and all get as many skylines as we can together??

·
Registered
8,531 Posts
Rich,

For now, only a select number of independants have gone out and purchased plot space.

This is one of the major issues the club will solve by formally allocating areas for Skylines, or at least those who would be members of the Skyline Club.

Cem

·
Premium Member
7,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Soon we will all be organised! Thank god for that.
We will soon be a force to be reckoned with!
For the time being you have to pay for trade stands but as a 'club', not selling anything, we get a space allocated for free and get to stick together as a group to keep an eye on each others cars ;)
How long do you think it is going to take to get all your ideas going Cem. I know Rome was not built in a day and our club will not be either. Ball park figure?
Dave

·
Registered
865 Posts
With ya mate, roll on Skyline owners clubs I say Cem, always makes things easier with regards to shows and also a good revenue earner aswell.

Sure all of us lot wouldn't mind buying a ticket in the future:)

·
Registered
8,531 Posts
Dave,

There have been a few problems recently with the new website, but all will be launched soon. Hopefully within the next two weeks.

As for costs, membership fee's aren't confirmed yet but it will be totally profit free.

Cem

·
Registered
298 Posts
Looking forward to the new look!

Nice one Cem, bring it on, can't wait to see it!

Car is waxed, polished and sparkling so I'm ready for the weekend yes siree!

Dave, save us (Chris, Paul and I) a good space mate, we're bringing plenty of beer and food for all!!!!!!

C ya'll there!

Jimmy

·
Premium Member
7,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Philip:(
All - last word on security. Take car when arriving and leaving JAE. Bear in mind car thieves take cars whilst you are still in them:(
Hope you all have a good weekend.
laterz

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Scum

If any one has any trouble with scum let me know as i'm in a very bad mood after discovering i'm not gonna be able to buy my car back from the insurers and need take my aggression out on someone, and they would be prrrrrrrfect... BANG KRASH WALLOP!!!

Luke

·
Registered
172 Posts
Dave et al

Sorry mate
Was down to come Saturday but Im not going to be able to make it as wife's dad is in hospital. Sorry if this puts you to any trouble and I would realy liked to have been there! Hope to see you all soon - and have a good time.

Apologies once again

Ian W

1 - 20 of 21 Posts