GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good news. Courtesy of flat four impreza club and japanese performance magazine, saturday 7th september,3pm, sees another HUGE japanese performance meeting. this meet is for ALL japanese performance car owners and will be advertized in the next issue of jap performance magazine. A bbq has been laid on for us, with music in the background. Kids will also be entertainedon the day,soim sure it will be as expected. It will be held at our usuallmeeting place ( plough and sail,A130 RETTENDON,ESSEX) and will be followedby pictures in the next issue of various mags. Weare expectingaround 200 cars for this meet and plenty of food and drink will be consumed ! For details on this venue, please ring the club on 01245 426678 or e-mail; [email protected] or see the advert in the next issue see you all there!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
come on guys we have over 100 cars confirmed allready come and show us some real BHP!!!!
Darren

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hard times
try and make it if you can mate it promises to be a great day ,the bhp club are also attending and all want to leave for a performance car convoy down to southend after the jap car meet then pop into silverstone on sunday on your way home for trax 2002 what a weekend
regards darren

·
Registered
694 Posts
I'm up for this !

Tiny,

Count me in too, only ten minutes away from here so brilliant !!

Come on, any other Skyline owners coming along or am I going to be the only one flying the Skyline flag ?!

I will be meeting Paul GTR34 on the way to this meet (although sadly he won't be in the 34 this Saturday :( ) at around 1:45 to 2:00 pm at the Little Chef car park of the Halfway house pub on the A127, I will be in my R33 and I have a couple of 200sx's tagging along also, if anyone else fancies joining in, you are more than welcome. See you there.

Shaun.

:smokin:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
good to see that we have got some proper cars attending look foward to seeing you tommorow < hope that you can join us for the spin to southend afterwards leaving from the pub at 7pm
Darren

1 - 10 of 10 Posts