GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pointless and useless info, but I happened to go through Stratford on Avon this lunch time in my GTS, and stopping at a pedestrian Crossing to let 8 or 9 Japanese Male Language Students cross, as they did this they started cheering and waving at me because they noticed the Skyline, I think the other people crossing at the same time thought I was some sort of Celebrity. Made my day though!!.

PaulP.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
LOL

Yup ,I've had a couple take a piccie or two of my car whilst they have been sightseeing.

The funny thing is they took the picture after they past the car for some reason . Guess they were shy or somethin....

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Japanese

I work for a large Japanese company and there are always Japanese gents visiting and when they see the car they almost bow to it... had a few come running out of the building and stop me to look it over... my collegues really dont know what all the fuss is about .... even thought about asking for a parking space at the front of the building....

·
Registered
905 Posts
Bet they thought you were out of Brookside, with that big dodgy scouser tash!!!:D :D

Sorry Mate had to be said!!!!;)

Si

·
Registered
520 Posts
Re: Plenty of jap students

nwelch said:
around my way..
they all stop when you open up the RB26 and point/shout...

GODZIWA!!!!
If you can here some little Jap bloke shouting that when you 'open up' your car then you need a bigger exhaust! :D

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Tourists

Si,
Aldddddonnnnnnnn.....Aldonnnnnnnnn. Mate. I will have to dig out my Shell suit as well. Right Si, Thats you crosssed of my Christmas list!!!!.

Whats worse being confused as coming from Liverpool, or actually being a Brummie......We want to be tu gever, and live in the garrrrrrrrrrrrdin.

Bostin.

PaulP.:p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts