GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
GTROC Co-Founder.
6,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Just disappointedly been through my twice weekly routine, and I'm NOT talking bath time.

Twice a week now I have been taking a 3 mile detour from my journey home to go to the only newsagent I know that sells Japanese Performance. After 5 weeks of seeing the same cover I remembered/worked out that it comes out every two months.

So leaving it for a while, I went down there today and BINGO, the new Japanese Performance is out. :D :D :D

BUT WE AIN'T IN IT!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Does anyone know when we will be featuring?? :confused: :confused:

The last thing I want is my 15 minutes of fame being in that Tit's out for the lads, MAX Power wanna be magazine.
Surrounded by sad Saxo's and Novas, with ropey looking tarts hanging all over them.

Not the most proud moment of my life.

How embareassing?? :confused: :confused:

Come on Japanese Performance, save us the shame.

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Tarts

Uhhh. Scott that's what I want. Ropey looking Tarts all over me car. Am I mad :eek: .

Glen.

ps Bet Wroestar wouldn't mind some ropey looking tarts as well ;) .

·
Registered
694 Posts
Scott,

I just picked up a copy of this magazine as well.

I was just about to get back to work when I noticed inside the back page the 'what's in the next issue' section. One of the items here says 'Skyline Dyno Shoot' so, fingers crossed, you will all be in there then !

Regards

Shaun.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Scott

Scott,

i wish I'd seen this thread before I sent 'the wife' out to get a copy of Japanese Performance. How disappointing:( ;) I was hoping to see some impressive dyno figures but hey...I'll be at the next Dyno sesh:)

There were some 'interesting' articles on nitrous souped Nissans. Anyone know of a Skyline thats had similar treatment?:smokin:

Is this the way to go;) ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts