GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Well everything you need to know is above ladies & gentleman & the two things I like about this is the start time - no stupid o'clock in the morning wake up time! Plus you pay on the gate so I don't have to faff with tickets :chuckle: Winner & winner :p

If enough people express an interest I will book us a GTROC space, but they say we need twenty cars. If its slightly less I'll push for one don't worry :thumbsup:

The organisers have warned that with previous Japbash meetings, public safety is the most important thing. The venue is a renowned family pub with the largest Childs play area in Sussex. The last thing they need is someone flexing their cars muscles in this kind of situation. Anyone seen to be doing this will be ejected from the meet, without question. This also applies to "fly bys" which again will not be tolerated. Sussex police are assisting so that they can hopefully police this event. Anyone driving inappropriately on the roads in & around the meet will be dealt with accordingly by the police as well.

So if you fancy going then names below please whether your a Member or Forum user, it makes no difference at this event. Please also indicate if your doing the Saturday night camping thang as I need to let them know. Nice warm up for J.A.E :thumbsup:

·
Registered
82 Posts
Im gonna be going but as there looks like no other interest then ill sit in corner on my own :(

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll be up for joining you fella but not sure if I'll leave late Saturday evening & return in the morning ...

Come on people, anyone else up for a giggle?

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
According to the organisers we need twenty cars to have an area so may I suggest we all meet somewhere first nearby & then enter together?
Maybe somewhere down the A22?

01. Speed Merchant
02. G4VSA
03. RSVFOUR

·
Registered
82 Posts
A22???
ill only be there sat and not late as we got 4wk old bab but thought we'd give it a look as its not too far away etc

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
A22 - one of the ways there according to GOOGLE MAPS :chuckle:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts