GTR Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Details for the GTROC Stand at this years event can as with all events from now on be found at :

GTROC Stand - JAPFEST 2014

You can also purchase your tickets to get onto our club stand at this years event from the GTROC Online Shop at :

GTROC Online Shop - JAPFEST Club Stand Tickets

* Initially these tickets are only available to GTROC Members until the 01/04/2014. After this date then tickets will also be available to register users.

* Passengers will need to purchase their own entry tickets either from the JF website or in cash on the gate on the day.

* If you are interested in the public track time this is something you need to arrange for yourself through the JF website.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Tickets Purchased:thumbsup::thumbsup:

OOOOPS...seems like i bought 2 drivers tickets...

ah well, serves me right for not reading properly...still, bought a ticket from the japfest site for the seat cover..lol (dont any one tell her i called her that)

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tickets Purchased:thumbsup::thumbsup:

OOOOPS...seems like i bought 2 drivers tickets...

ah well, serves me right for not reading properly...still, bought a ticket from the japfest site for the seat cover..lol (dont any one tell her i called her that)
Contact - [email protected] - and explain you bought a ticket in error and they will refund you the price of one ticket. I'll add it back to the shop as well :D
Don't forget to quote your invoice and PAYPAL invoice number ;)

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ticket bought, does the ticket come with a place on the stand?
If you purchased the ticket from the GTROC online shop then yes you will also be sent a stand pass for your Skyline or GTR ;)

·
Premium Member
2,737 Posts
Damn, one of our favorite 'weekend' venues for the past 4 years but we're on the Road Trip.
Have a great time guys.

·
Registered
449 Posts
If anyone has a track time they can't make or need to sell for whatever reason then let me no because they are all sold out apparently. Thanks

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
can someone answer the email i sent a week ago ?
To whom did you send the email?
The club?
The guy in the previous post offering track time?
If it was the club which email address?

Enquiring mind wishes to know as I have had no emails from you in any of my email addresses or the events email address!?

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
If you can't post the question on here then either PM me or email :
[email protected]

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.