GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,354 Posts
some fantastic photographs - brilliant.....

Have you any of the outside of the R33 GTR V Spec, series III ????

looks a fantastic car!

thanks,

jps

·
Premium Member
2,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for sharing dude. No women tho ;) Was there the usual massive smash during the track sessions this year?
the models went the best to be fair :eek:
didn't watch much track action i get caught up chatting to everyone :eek::chuckle:

·
Premium Member
1,566 Posts
but there was one model that was stunning, on the toyo stand :)
If you were on about the wide bodied Nissan GT-R that was missing its custom made wheels that cost its Owner £17k, then I can totally agree with you!

but....

If you were on about the skinny lycra clad woman basking in fake tan, I'll pass on this one thanks.

:chuckle:

·
Registered
427 Posts
If you were on about the wide bodied Nissan GT-R that was missing its custom made wheels that cost its Owner £17k, then I can totally agree with you!

but....

If you were on about the skinny lycra clad woman basking in fake tan, I'll pass on this one thanks.
:chuckle:

You much preferred the blonde in the pics above with the three bellys and fag on the go ? :)

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Geof, your picture taking has improved. Or did you actually bother to delete all the shitty ones before you uploaded this time?

Either way, much better than your usual photocarpetbombing activities.:D

·
Premium Member
2,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Geof, your picture taking has improved. Or did you actually bother to delete all the shitty ones before you uploaded this time?

Either way, much better than your usual photocarpetbombing activities.:D
come on max give me your mlr user name then. :chuckle::chuckle:

yes i deleted most of the crap :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts