GTR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to having to stop this project for sale my Wide body kit.
Fenders only, dont have the bumper.

Asking 1000gbp.

Cause of the large cost and expensive shipping charges they calculate here it would be best to arrage pickup your self ,some services in uk are cheaper.

Also I maight be willing to drive to Calais (calais-dover crossing) if thats any help for picking it up yourself.

Asking 350gbp for the Japsalon FRP Light Weigth Race doors.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Has some work done making it fit already rear fenders have places for jackstands cut-out.
And one door has the holes drilled and spaces on the inside cutout (so just like a stock door).

The untouched one.....

The other one....

Pics from fenders and inside door nr2 will follow later.
Dont have them yet.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No extra pics yet but forgot to mention the body kit has the fenders as well only thing I didn't buy with it was the bumper.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Can fix the cutouts back to how i got them if wanted and also will consider bringing it to Dover (or litle further) for the right price if wanted and shipping turns out to expensive.

·
Registered
229 Posts
hi
i am interested about the rear fenders and doors
can you please email me the price including freight to Limassol, Cyprus?
freight for all the above

and freight for the fenders only

thanks in advance

stavros

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Not splitting the fenders so its F&R plus sidesteps/skirts.

Posting will be about 311 euro's for the F&R Fenders sidesteps/skirts and Doors together.
Posting for the F&R Fenders only will be not much less Box size stays the same so only al Litle less shipping cost cause the ensurance cost go down.

"shipping plus ensurance price is calculated at 1250 euro cost of product so doors plus fenders"

1 - 12 of 12 Posts