GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, does anyone have any experince with Japsalon, or more specifically have pictures of their "J-tune" hood. Wondering how they fit, what they look like on the car. I have only seen the one picture of it on a red car, but that is the owner car I believe. Thanks

·
Registered
890 Posts
Gary from Japsalon has made all of the Veilside parts currently on my car.
Fitment is good and Gary is a wonderful bloke.

I'd just call him and ask if you can see one of the products in person, that's what I did and it worked out very well.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Just call him / send him an email. In my experience he's always happy to help, and 100% focused on making parts, not so much the website updating.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just call him / send him an email. In my experience he's always happy to help, and 100% focused on making parts, not so much the website updating.
i spoke with him, very nice guy, but I’m interested to hear from those who have used the parts. The fit, quality, durability, esc. I’m interested in R33 VSpec spats and a hood

·
Registered
890 Posts
As stated, I am using the full Veilside kit for R32 GTR. I personally have had no real fitment issues, except for the expectable fact that it's not an OEM part and might need some nudging / slight removal of some material around the installation bolts and clips.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts