GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
6,565 Posts
Hi we ran two 10.8s again and a couple of 11s it got very warm weather wise and the track was too slippy we had loads of spin off the line. It was a great day out met a few guys with gtr's

·
Registered
113 Posts
Was that the gun metal grey one? Lovely clean looking car
No,it was the dirty black one with grey wheels and the bonnet up allot,lol.
Saw the one your talking about,it was lovely!I'd like to know what times it ran.
I probably would have seen very little of the show apart from camping,and the Rwyb que had I not done a 112mph run and had to stop as I didn't have a helmet.

·
Registered
6,565 Posts
No,it was the dirty black one with grey wheels and the bonnet up allot,lol.
Saw the one your talking about,it was lovely!I'd like to know what times it ran.
I probably would have seen very little of the show apart from camping,and the Rwyb que had I not done a 112mph run and had to stop as I didn't have a helmet.
I think he ran a late 12 I think it was 12.9 or 7

·
Registered
423 Posts
I think the track wasn't too clever and also it was very warm at times but that was a great time never the less
Yeah temps were causing me some issues when sitting in pairing lanes we did our best to keep the car cool only to get stuck on start line for 5 mins waiting for a car to get removed.

·
Registered
540 Posts
How did Matt do in the yellow beast?
Think his best time was either 10.3 or 10.6:)

My best of the day was 11.1..........Car's at Stage 3 (for now:chuckle:) with standard fuel and MPSS tyres

my first time at the pod ever so was pretty pleased:)

Great weekend and made even better by Amar and the SVM chaps. Great hospitality and top sat evening in Spaghetti Johns eating drinking and talking cars!!!!!

Big thanks to Team SVM!!!!!

Cheers

Louie

3,666 Posts
Track was pretty good for a RYWB track, if the track wasnt to good Jeff wouldn't of gone into the 8's on 3 ocassions.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Yes as I done a 9.6 last year on radials and I was using slicks this year but to be fair we only got 3 good runs due to track stoppages.

Done a 1.4 60ft and 143 terminal
That's a cracking 60` mate:cool: You were expecting a terminal of 150+ I guess?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts