GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Japshow Finale - 2009 @ Santa Pod

Saturday 3rd - Sunday 4th October 2009​

OK folks this is proabaly the biggest Jap event at Santa Pod of the year and I'd like to know who is interested in a club stand at the event.

Please, definite's only this time as I'll need to organise and pay for the stand space in advance and the cut-off date is mid September.

There should be quite a few of the better known cars running at this event. Add your name if your interested in going Sunday only or all weekend / camping.

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
I know people have been buying tickets for this event so can you add your names to the list please via cut & paste & add if you have paid or not :thumbsup:

1. AndyGTR - Paid
2. Fuggles (Sunday only)

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Getting nearer the time folks, those that are definately going please get your names down.

·
Registered
18 Posts
1. AndyGTR - Paid
2. Fuggles (Sunday only)
3. Oliver134
4.figman (maybe weekend maybe just one day)

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Tickets in the GTROC shop are for the sunday only - I'll only get 1 paddock pass for each Sunday ticket purchased so if you get a weekend pass independently I may not be able to get you a pass to get you round to the GTROC stand space on the Sunday. But if your already round that side it's not a problem.

We will though need 10 paid up tickets bought by 25th September in order to buy tickets in advance from the pod and secure stand space.

So if you would like to make a day of this then get you name on the list. But please only if your sure and you would like to purchase a Sunday ticket / pass on the GTROC shop.

·
Registered
440 Posts
1. AndyGTR - Paid
2. Fuggles (Sunday only)
3. Oliver134
4.figman (maybe weekend maybe just one day)
5.ShaggyR32GTR (weekend paid)

Hello :) i'm goin for the wkend all paid up, could i pls get a stand pass if available? Cheers :thumbsup:

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
1. AndyGTR - Paid
2. Fuggles (Sunday only)
3. Oliver134
4. figman (maybe weekend maybe just one day)
5. ShaggyR32GTR (weekend paid)

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
A reminder for everyone we need around ten paid up Sunday entries before we can book the stand and the cut-off will be around the 26th September so please get your names on the list, but only if your sure you can come.

To remind folks if you get your own tickets we can't get you passes so you'll need to queue and blag your own way round or enter the RWYB - as we only get one pass per ticket and only when bought in advance, and please no last minute drop-outs.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
FROM SANTA POD TODAY​

The JapShow Finale

Sunday 4th October – Santa Pod Raceway

“Power, performance, perfection from Japan”

With 2009’s JapShow June going down in the history books as the biggest and best ever, the doctor’s report of the Japanese car scene is one of extremely good health. Santa Pod’s season-closing event, the JapShow Finale, has traditionally been the bigger of the two shows, so it’s reasonable to expect a monster turn-out this October.

JapShow Finale has always been the place for the final club meet of the year, a great chance to get on the dragstrip one last time, and a chance to buy or sell cars and parts for some tinker-time in the garage over the winter.

There is only a week and a half to go before the closing date for JapShow Finale 2009 so if you haven't paid up and got your club booked in, then time is running out. (WE the GTROC) need to get payment sent in to to secure a club stand.

The JapShow Finale also plays host to the final round of the HKS Drag Series, running as an MSA permitted championship for the first time in 2009, and the battleground for the top Japanese drag cars in Europe. This season has seen close races, monster wheelies from street cars, impressive personal performances, and stunning new machines. The Finale sees some championship classes wide open for a number of competitors, and a record entry is expected as more and more cars meet the class requirements and get involved in the series.

John Bradshaw’s latest Nissan 350Z drag car is expected to make an appearance, and with 2,000 horsepower from the V6 up front, and a chassis aimed squarely at running 6’s, this will be well worth a look on track and in the pits!

All the usual Santa Pod amenities are at the show, including Run What Ya Brung on the famous dragstrip, Show & Shine competition, dyno, stunt shows, drift demos, free handling track, jet car, club displays and car and parts traders"​

So please folks buy your tickets now in the club shop to avoid disappointment

·
Registered
731 Posts
1. AndyGTR - Paid
2. Fuggles (Sunday only)
3. Oliver134
6. Multics (Sunday only)

·
Premium Member
8,835 Posts
1. AndyGTR - Paid
2. Fuggles (Sunday only)
3. Oliver134
6. Multics (Sunday only)
7. Steve (Sunday only)

·
Premium Member
8,835 Posts
Malc

Are we going to have a GTROC stand ? If so I will bring the R35

·
Super Moderator
16,098 Posts
1. AndyGTR - Paid
2. Fuggles (Sunday only)
3. Oliver134
6. Multics (Sunday only)
7. Steve (Sunday only)
8. tonigmr2 (Sunday only to pay)

·
Executive Club Member
99 Posts
Santa Pod - Sunday

Hi Malc!:wavey:
I've paid for Sunday on the stand but will probably come Saturday pm.:clap:
Getting Saturday ticket direct from the Pod office.:blahblah:
Regards.:thumbsup: