GTR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the M6 this morning going north past junction 19....Black R33 GTS-t with RB Motorsport stickers on the back and a tiny weeny number plate just like yours !!

Is there two of ya ???

(By the way whoever it was had an unmarked police volvo behind it !!)

·
Registered
7,272 Posts
Nope not me, but the Volvo thing sounds familiar, and they were interested in my number plate too ;)

Sounds like this other bloke has good taste :eek:

More's the thing, you know I'd have stopped for breakfast at your place. :eek:

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I didnt think it was you but my god, the car looked just like yours !!

Breakfast at Lolly's hey !! You'd be lucky, dont have time to get dressed properly in a morning let alone eat !! :p

Going to stop driving on the M6 to work, keep getting Skylines flying past me !!

·
Registered
7,272 Posts
I was gonna rip the piss form your broken keyboard and call you irk iggler, then I realised that I'd be removing your Double D's, and well....that's just not appropriate in your case :p

Pidge,
Sort your spelling out man :p

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Haha a scottsman with taste?? where?? Thats as rare as old loch ness monster himself init !!

Saw that Skyline again this morning, same junction of the same motorway, same old weather causing the same old traffic jams.....horrid if you ask me cos im in the same old shed of a car :(

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dont get me started about ghosts !!

Grounds Keeper Willie would let me know if he was down by mine, he wants a lush breaky off me !!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Pidge stop deleting your posts, your making me look a fool !!

If this is your chance to wind me up dont even think about it chump....remember i know where you live :)

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The Master !! Please, if you want to call yourself silly names i think the only one that could fit you would be pidgy long legs !! :smokin:

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ding Ding

Round 2 !!

(Not sure what round 2 will be, i cant think straight today, but im working on it) :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts