GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
GTR Register Trader
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thought some of you may be interested in this supra I am building for a customer.

Its been at my bodyshop having a full respray and extensive modifications including carbon rear arches and a silky smooth engine bay.

Spec will include SRD 3.4L Stroker kit and a HKS T62

Will update with the progress. :)

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Im sure this will end up being the best Supra out there once you're finished with it Lee, looks stunning already.

·
Registered
5,593 Posts
Looks so clean/simple/understated from the outside. Love it. Wish we had body shops around here like this.

Whilst I'm on the topic, can I ask what your opinion is on genuine aftermarket kits (i.e. C-West in my case)?
EVERY time I take a new car I've bought to the body shops around my area they spend more time telling me how much they hate aftermarket/fibreglass kits (even if genuine).. than actually giving me quotes and/or just getting the job done and it f'in pisses me off. I don't want their opinion, I want their skills.

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
Love it.....I would never want to drive that! Would be in fear of dirt ora stone chip getting anywhere near it.

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Fibreglass kits I've seen over the years are mostly a terrible fit, even genuine stuff.

If you want the best there is bodyshop wise try Lee's guy, amazing skill and reasonably priced, he did all the bodywork on the car above.

·
Registered
609 Posts
How nice is an uncluttered engine bay, really like what you've done with that!

·
Registered
5,593 Posts
Fibreglass kits I've seen over the years are mostly a terrible fit, even genuine stuff.

If you want the best there is bodyshop wise try Lee's guy, amazing skill and reasonably priced, he did all the bodywork on the car above.
That's fair enough and I agree to some degree as I've seen the shambles of some stuff and also been a victim of it myself on my old cars, but the fact is my current C-West kit fits absolutely perfect (in fact I'm not even sure it's FG?) the only problem with it is it's very stone chipped and got a hole on the side of the front lip off the old owner who claimed it was "from storage" :chairshot and the fact it's so low.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts