GTR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys,

Pre orders for the brand new JCR Billet Aluminium Shift Paddles are now open!

5-Axis CNC machined from a billet block of aluminium, pictured below. The JCR Billet Aluminium Shift Paddles feature siginature lightening pockets and replicate the same overall profile of the JCR Carbon Fibre Shift Paddles.

The standard finishes offered are Natural or Black anodising. Custom anodising is available at an additional cost of of £35 per pair.

Pricing is set at £475+vat including UK delivery and the first sets will be ready to ship in 10-14 days.

To secure one of the first sets of JCR Billet Aluminium Shift Paddles please contact us via Message or Email at [email protected]CR-GTR.COM

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Adam, they're really nice I have to say!

I wanted to offer an alternative to the carbon paddles, these offer all of the same plus sides with a cheaper price and surprisingly only a touch heavier too..

Shame you're not keeping the beast ;)

·
Registered
91 Posts
Hey guys,

Pre orders for the brand new JCR Billet Aluminium Shift Paddles are now open!

5-Axis CNC machined from a billet block of aluminium, pictured below. The JCR Billet Aluminium Shift Paddles feature siginature lightening pockets and replicate the same overall profile of the JCR Carbon Fibre Shift Paddles.

The standard finishes offered are Natural or Black anodising. Custom anodising is available at an additional cost of of £35 per pair.

Pricing is set at £475+vat including UK delivery and the first sets will be ready to ship in 10-14 days.

To secure one of the first sets of JCR Billet Aluminium Shift Paddles please contact us via Message or Email at [email protected]

Lovely piece of machining, I bet the run time on them was quite a lot:)

·
Registered
91 Posts
2.5hrs per paddle (I know what you're thinking Adam) haha..

I'll get a picture of them before they're released from the billet, very clever what these 5-Axis machines can achieve!
I knew it would be a fair amount of time, I must say your selling them at a bargain for 5 hours of 5-Axis machining.

Adam

·
Registered
199 Posts
These look great! I would consider these if I didn't already have the carbon version!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts