GTR Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just fitted these after work, was a bit fiddly but Jonny guided me with it most of the way.
Initial thoughts, very well made and look like they were meant to be there.
The size is spot on, not as big as I initially thought they would be.
As I have only driven for 20 minutes since I have fitted them I won't comment yet on driving until I come back from my trip to the nurburgring which I leave for tomorrow.
Big thanks to Jonny Cocker for pushing to get these to me the day before I leave, it was very close but we got there... Thanks Jonny :thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Update after my trip to the ring, the paddles made a huge difference especially on track I was at slight angles with the steering wheel and found it a lot easier to change gear without lifting my hand away from the same position on the wheel.
They also come in handy when doing some lazy driving in the sense that you can have your hands at the bottom of the wheel and still flick the paddle.
For me overall this was a great purchase. I don't feel that I could go back to the Oem paddles.
I highly recommend these regardless of the price.
Thanks again to JCR :)

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Update after my trip to the ring, the paddles made a huge difference especially on track I was at slight angles with the steering wheel and found it a lot easier to change gear without lifting my hand away from the same position on the wheel.
They also come in handy when doing some lazy driving in the sense that you can have your hands at the bottom of the wheel and still flick the paddle.
For me overall this was a great purchase. I don't feel that I could go back to the Oem paddles.
I highly recommend these regardless of the price.
Thanks again to JCR :)
Oooooo can't wait to get mine, have to admit the lazy driving bit is more that annoys me lol.

Graham

·
Registered
199 Posts
They are lovely, whered you get em and how much if you don't mind me asking?

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Look very nice congrats.

Nice steering wheel btw who made that?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.