GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Full write up coming soon but for now some finished pics!!

Its certainly different, and I absolutely love it! Thoughts?? :)

Jonny

·
Registered
9,080 Posts
I like the houses in the background.

Sorry Johnny, I like to be honest and I like paintwork rather than wraps, usually regardless of colour.

That said, I'm assuming it's wrapped and if it is, the finish is pretty damn amazing from this distance.

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
Looking good!

are those wheels gram lights? if so what sizes are they?

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I like the houses in the background.

Sorry Johnny, I like to be honest and I like paintwork rather than wraps, usually regardless of colour.

That said, I'm assuming it's wrapped and if it is, the finish is pretty damn amazing from this distance.
Close up too Adam.. ;)

Looking good!

are those wheels gram lights? if so what sizes are they?
57FXX yup.. 20x10 / 20x11 :)

Interesting colour.... is it wrapped or painted?

;)

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
Not normally my thing but that looks good, not ott, quite tasteful, I like the debadged rear end and the black piece on the boot looks good frm that angle. Good job, looks mean. :)

·
Registered
4,494 Posts
Not normally my thing but that looks good, not ott, quite tasteful, I like the debadged rear end and the black piece on the boot looks good frm that angle. Good job, looks mean. :)
Oh yes.... ;)

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
finish looks rather good ;) who completed the work? You?
A friend of mine.. Stunning job. Im a picky bugger and I can't find a single fault with it.. Yes its still not paint, but its the best representation of a wrapped car that I have personally ever seen.

Nice boot ;)

·
Registered
206 Posts
I really like the colour but the verdict's still out on the duck bill rear. From the back it looks great, the front 3/4 it looks like somethings missing. I guess your rear spoiler will be going on eventually???

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
It looks amazing. Great colour choice.

·
Registered
4,494 Posts
A friend of mine.. Stunning job. Im a picky bugger and I can't find a single fault with it.. Yes its still not paint, but its the best representation of a wrapped car that I have personally ever seen.

Nice boot ;)
Looks very good! Its a shame I like the red so much, as I want to protect it, but I also dont want to choose another colour.

:D thanks.... really like the bootlid!

I really like the colour but the verdict's still out on the duck bill rear. From the back it looks great, the front 3/4 it looks like somethings missing. I guess your rear spoiler will be going on eventually???
Yeah, the spoiler is missing ;) Personally, I prefer the ducktail bootlid - custom spoiler is 1/3 completed (mounting bracket is complete and hidden :nervous:, just looking for someone to build the spoiler and struts).

·
Registered
808 Posts
It is a bit like the Lambo Super Leggera grey, and I personally don't like it.

I preferred your car in black as it looked really mean! Still, its a change and beauty of a wrap is you can change it any time.

I am guessing you wanted to really differentiate the carbon to the body?

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It is a bit like the Lambo Super Leggera grey, and I personally don't like it.

I preferred your car in black as it looked really mean! Still, its a change and beauty of a wrap is you can change it any time.

I am guessing you wanted to really differentiate the carbon to the body?

The colour was always going to split opinion, and that's exactly what I wanted to be honest. Personally I love it, but it needs to stand out as 'The JCR car' and black just doesn't do that..

It does really set off the carbon nicely and with more exterior bits done I'm sure it will bring it together nicely :)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts