GTR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
No, there is a track which may even be that one that they have a corner that they all launch their cars over sideways in Japan.

Lunatics!

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Rumour has it that this is how DeanKenny enters his local McDonalds car park....
Yeah but only after he's downed 16 cans of relentless :chuckle:

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
If it wasn't for the Daft-thing, it would be pretty good LOL

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
Daft-thing?
Yeah you know, going sideways and burning rubber and thrashing your car DAFT THING !!! So to all the "Saturday Night at the Movies fans" !!!:D

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Yeah you know, going sideways and burning rubber and thrashing your car DAFT THING !!! So to all the "Saturday Night at the Movies fans" !!!:D
ooooooooooooo Drifting, is that the thing that your too old to understand? They say you can't teach an old dog new tricks, seems like its true lol. I guess thrashing your car on track is not as bad as drifting I guess. That or you need to drive faster :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
ooooooooooooo Drifting, is that the thing that your too old to understand? They say you can't teach an old dog new tricks, seems like its true lol. I guess thrashing your car on track is not as bad as drifting I guess. That or you need to drive faster :rolleyes:
LoL, nope you just know my views on Dafting !!!

I was going sideways long before the Drifters were showing off – it was and is called Rallying !!! But what would you young whipper snappers know about a real man’s dangerous sport where you can lose your life at a twitch of a steering wheel ?

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
Yup, I just missed the Group B stuff, but when I got the GTR I did a couple of Historic Track day events with them, man those short wheel based Quattro***8217;s and 6R4's were mental!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts