41 - 60 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #45

·
Premium Member
2,041 Posts
Sweet...I love the multi spoke ones on the black car on this thread...I was concerned US wheels may not be suitable for UK weather...but if it is ok in the north east for you that's ok for me!

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Sweet...I love the multi spoke ones on the black car on this thread...I was concerned US wheels may not be suitable for UK weather...but if it is ok in the north east for you that's ok for me!
i only use my car in the summer to be fair and do reguarly wash it every 2-3 days lol...

we have sold few cor wheels to guys in scotland and they seem happy.

if you want a set let me know ;-) dramatically changes the look of the car.

·
Registered
97 Posts
When ordering the wheels take a look at also buying from COR the custom centre cap with the GTR logo. It just finishes off the look of the wheels. The 'GTR' is milled out of the metal cap and is the same color as the wheels you order...

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
just ordered a set of 20" enocors for 2012 GTR in blue...

keep your eyes peeled for pictures - should look superb on the 2012 blue GTR.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #51

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
just ordered a set of 20" enocors for 2012 GTR in blue...

keep your eyes peeled for pictures - should look superb on the 2012 blue GTR.
Look forward to seeing the pics. If I had the £££ I would defo be getting a new set of boots, just to separate her from he rest ; ) I get a bit addicted to the NA site where just about every forum user has changed their wheels lol. I take it modding is cheaper over there as their builds are frequent and epic.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Look forward to seeing the pics. If I had the £££ I would defo be getting a new set of boots, just to separate her from he rest ; ) I get a bit addicted to the NA site where just about every forum user has changed their wheels lol. I take it modding is cheaper over there as their builds are frequent and epic.
Whenever I go on the NA website, checking the wheel section is recommended.
Some seriously trick wheels, and rides, & the Cor encor on Jurgen's car look the biz.:bowdown1:

·
Registered
147 Posts
replacement tyres

I have these rims on my gtr and although my tyres have loads of tread on them ive been trying to source replacements with no joy? ive been told they are not a uk size and have to be imported? 21" by the way.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
I have these rims on my gtr and although my tyres have loads of tread on them ive been trying to source replacements with no joy? ive been told they are not a uk size and have to be imported? 21" by the way.
what size tyres you run and make as few options are available ;-)

·
Registered
781 Posts
would love to see a set of the epic concave multi spokes in 19" on an R34......

if you get a set through can you ask permission to slot them on to see what it looks like ?

41 - 60 of 66 Posts