GTR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I payed JM Carbon money for spoiler for GTR for my client 2.5-3 month ago, they delayed 1.5 month by now for production and not replying emails. WHAT is wrong with this company? anyone have contacts with them? anyone can help me get in touch with them or influence them to actually do business the way it supposed to be done. as it is the worst company i deal with by now. this is just seems like a nightmare.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes they are registered trade this is why I asked maybe someone knows them, knows owner, someone who can help me resolve this issue. my company in Ukraine are official dealers of Motec UK, Ecutek and many many others. this is first time I tried to deal with JMcarbon and this is just a nightmare. delays, lies, promisses, but now they just stopped respondin to me at all!

·
Registered
4,225 Posts
Not good mate, I assume they are awaiting delivery of parts from china before sending them on.

Non the less, no right to hold onto your money.

·
Registered
964 Posts
paid for a cf work on my oem nsx console ....they reply quickly but i'm still waiting my part to come back.....

·
Registered
171 Posts
only experience of jm carbon i have is from buying a set of carbon kick plates from them, ordered on tuesday and were with me friday.

Seemed to be a dead on company, had no issues from my end

·
Registered
579 Posts
He is local to me. if you still cant get intouch with him next week, I will try and see if I can get intouch with him.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes please if you can it would be a great help. this is really out of controll. they just IGNORE me. I do not know how they worked at this market for such a long time but this is not the right way to do things.

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
JM carbon are part of or link, cousin or something to EP racing.
He just denied that in the other thread, threw his toys out of the pram and then deleted the thread. Maybe he should:GrowUp: and learn about keeping customers happy. It's good to know he can't delete this thread though:)

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
That's because EP Racing has been selling counterfeit parts for years and no one battered an eye lid, then JM carbon was created and funny enough they sell the same stuff same address or close enough and even same packaging.

Ive dealt with there international company and well the word scammers come to mind.

The idea of this forum is to point out these things to people.

Mikey

·
Registered
579 Posts
Wow.... mikeydinho if that is how u put things together u must be quite a detective. So if every company is in loughborough is related to us then I must have a very big family and a very rich guy.
I dont like to get involve in other peoples business and dont really like to bad mouth peoples company like u do. How everyone runs their business is up to them. All I was doing was trying to help a fellow member here as I know him, if that is the attitude I get on this forum in tying to help someone then next time I will think twice.

To get ur fact stright JM carbon is own by a guy that we use to know years ago from local jap meets. He works at home and if i remember right jm carbon is just his part time job to earn extra money as he has another job.
he comes ever so often and buy parts from us and sell to u guys. Not to mention he also buys from else where.
To get ur fact stright we do sell to alot of trade customers and tuners around uk and europe so if every one of them is my cousin or belongs to my family then all the members here better think twice before going to some skyline tuners in the uk as we also supply some parts to them.

·
Registered
579 Posts
There is loads of home office now days that runs from home that has hardly any stock. They just buy from other companies and resell and a profit margin. We have 3.5k sq ft unit with over 150k worth of stock with brands like pipercross, superpro, bc suspension, competition clutch parts in stock. We have distributorship and dealership for many uk brands. If people knows me personally knows im as much of a petrol head as anyone of u guys. Hence we have been around for 10 years and still going strong. U can ask all the customers who has pre-order parts from us we dont usually ask for any money up front even if we do it will be a mear £50 or £100 and we will pay for the parts at our cost until it arrives. This is how we run our business we have a large amount of flowation cash for parts and orders and most home sellers will expect u to pay for everything upfront because theu dont have that flowation. This is the difference a home seller and a company.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Just to get it straight, I tried to call him but same didnt get any answer. We dont have his address on the system as he comes into the shop to buy and pay for the items.

topspeed.ua if you have his details please PM me and will pop round and have a word.

Leon.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.