GTR Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Leon

Get a grip, we have met in person and discusesed business, you have a alibaba and Ali express company and your also known as yachet in china. You told about all your dealings and what you can offer me.

Maybe I'll post all the catalogues you sent me and also post up all the counterfit parts you sell?

Funny how you liked to joke with me in person about the cheap made parts.

I could not be arsed to read all your message because straight away you got on the defence.

Mikey

·
Registered
9,751 Posts
I think everyone knows all these replica parts are made in China and different traders sell them as their own. If you look on Alibaba, it has all the stuff that we see on ebay like cheap rads, blue adjustable suspension arms, carbon bonnet lips, wings etc.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Mikey when did I meet you ??? Get your facts straight mate, dont think I have meet you in person and surely you have ask me for carbon parts before to resell and that was back in April 2012 through Email. I have never send you anything regards to counterfeit items as that is not what I do here.

I owned EPRacing Ltd in UK, apart from that I have no relation with others apart from EPR international where I use to be business partner with but I sold my shares over 5 years ago due to different business interests and directions.

I have no dealing with Yachet in china. I know they uses the same manufacture we use on carbon fibre parts but so does many others, so does loads other companies so does that mean I own those companies too. (get your facts right, pity sure you have never really dealt with real manufactures before. !!)

We are a Parts company and we sorce parts everywhere to buy and sell, I deal with over 10 manufactures in China, US and Japan for parts as well as loads of other brands and companies in the UK, so does that mean that every company that we sells same parts with, we own them too or they belongs to my family and cousin. (haa haa what a joke.)

As regards to Alibaba or Ali express, I dont deal with those either, those sites belongs to EPR international in China, reason they uses it is because when I sold my shares to them years ago that was part of the deal as they were already using it back then.

Anyone that calls us regards to Alibaba items or parts they are divert back to EPR international as we have nothing to do with them or what they sell.

We still work on small projects together in product development on carbon fiber and fibreglass items as well as our own EPR product range.

As for counterfeit items, are you serious mate, you can get them anywhere, the moment you go online alibaba, tao bao, ebay, DH gate there is sh1ttttt loads of them.

Anyone that is cleaver enough wont buy Japanese or big branded items from china and expect them to be genuine. Every single company in china you approach will have them and sell them, it is your choice if you want to buy them or not no one point a gun in your head and force you to buy them and sell them.

Hence this is one of the reason I parted with EPR international because I prefer to go a different route.

If you dont have solid evidence to prove what you say apart from assuming, I could take this further as you are damaging my company's reputation and I will go further.

Further more you tried to accuse me and JM carbon are related are 100000% false and I would demand a public apology from this as I have find this insulting. All I did was trying to Help and you thread crap this because you have nothing better to do.

·
Administrator
31,873 Posts
I'm closing this. EPR has given a fair account of himself and is still getting it in the neck.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.