GTR Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Vendor
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Soon to be available for the GT-R35
JM Fabrications billet endtank intercoolers kits.
Garrett cores with fin density optimised for the the optimal cooling & flow through. These really are a true work of art.
Taking pre-orders now!

·
Vendor
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The full kits will be available early next month.

The JMF kit is complete:
Billet end tank BELL core intercooler
Intercooler piping Kit (3")
Silicon couplers
Clamps
Intake pipes and K&N filters

Price: £3595 + VAT

·
Premium Member
5,786 Posts
I have a stage 4.25 car and would love to uprate the intercooler. May be tempted by turbos at some point too, but not yet.

I would be prepared to do the trial and my part would be supplying the car to you or a garage of your choice and allowing it to be tested to check how more effective it is over stock - your part of the deal would need to be supplying the intercooler and arranging fitting and testing (and of course leaving the intercooler fitted :D )

Let me know if you want to proceed. They look really nice :thumbsup:

PS: Just noticed you want someone else to arrange fitting. I could sort that but would welcome your assistance with testing temps and power so as to make it a proper review with tangible data / gains

·
Vendor
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have a stage 4.25 car and would love to uprate the intercooler. May be tempted by turbos at some point too, but not yet.

I would be prepared to do the trial and my part would be supplying the car to you or a garage of your choice and allowing it to be tested to check how more effective it is over stock - your part of the deal would need to be supplying the intercooler and arranging fitting and testing (and of course leaving the intercooler fitted :D )

Let me know if you want to proceed. They look really nice :thumbsup:

PS: Just noticed you want someone else to arrange fitting. I could sort that but would welcome your assistance with testing temps and power so as to make it a proper review with tangible data / gains
Hi Mate,
We are looking for a garage with a dyno and pair of thermocouples & ability to install MAP sensors pre and post cooler to produce comparative temp and pressure drop data. Do you have anyone in mind?

·
Premium Member
5,786 Posts
Hi Mate,
We are looking for a garage with a dyno and pair of thermocouples & ability to install MAP sensors pre and post cooler to produce comparative temp and pressure drop data. Do you have anyone in mind?

YHPM

1 - 10 of 10 Posts