GTR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Really sorry to hear this very sad news.
John was a great guy and I regarded him as a friend.
My condolences go out to his family.

·
Registered
600 Posts
This is so sad, i along with lots of others thought john was a great bloke , really enjoyed going to middlehurst because of him. Always helpful, just a great all round guy who i have nothing but respect for.

·
Registered
645 Posts
So sorry to hear about John. He was well respected and liked, and will be missed by a lot of people, not least in the GT-R community. RIP. Best wishes to his family, colleagues and close friends. :sadwavey:

·
Premium Member
5,796 Posts
terrible news, I only saw John at Christmas time when He sorted my Steering recall, a TOP nice guy... Sad sad news. R.I.P fella.

·
Registered
309 Posts
I never met John, but he was a great help over the phone when I purchased mine.

My thoughts are with his family, friends and colleagues.

RIP John.

·
Registered
743 Posts
A Good Man

well now i know the news on John,i met John once and instantly liked the man ,his enthusiasm for our cars was special ,he was such a great supportive man no problem was to much for him ,a very genuine person ,i will miss our long chats on the phone ,such a terrible loss ,this life is not fair at times ...God Bless John you will be sorely missed .

·
Registered
113 Posts
I can only echo what others have already said here - was a really nice guy who offered good honest advice - even if it mean't doing Middlehurst out of some work.

I never met him in person - how old would he have been?

Thoughts with his family at this time.

·
Registered
471 Posts
John was a great help to me getting issues sorted with my car and seemed a really nice guy over the phone.
RIP.
J

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.