GTR Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all,

I am considering selling my Aeromotions R dynamic wing which I've had on my car for a little over a year and 8000 miles or so. It's in great condition and works perfectly as it should with the actuators mounted on the underside of the boot lid. The wing allows the car to benefit from added rear downforce in the turns and also additional drag and downforce when braking, but also reduced drag when accelerating hard and at very high speeds. All the angles for each mode (straights, cornering, braking) are adjustable and the wing has been modelled by aeromotions in a wind tunnel to be very effective on the GTR as opposed to just being an aero wing that is bolt on for various cars without accounting for a specific cars aero flow.

I purchased this from aeromotions direct, it was subject to import duty, tax and shipping as all items are from the USA and stood me close to the USD price in GBP. I am only selling as I am tempted to upgrade to the S2 wing and wanted to gauge interest before selling.

Looking for offers around 2250 GBP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZ68XZ36b2s

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi there,

I'm afraid the wing isn't for sale any longer. I had an opportunity at the time it was originally listed to buy the S2 wing from someone and was considering it if i could sell my current wing for around the price i listed it. Unfortunately nobody at the time was hugely keen so i just kept it and i'm afraid the S2 i was interested in has now sold. Sorry.

H

1 - 3 of 3 Posts