GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Doesn't Jeff Ludgate own the lemon now?

Jeff's 33 is a completely different yellow r33

I believe Matt J knows the guy who now owns the top secret r33. That's one of my favourite gtr's.

Does anyone know where the bee-r 33 is that's my favourite looking 33?

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Max1 was the last owner of the Drag R and I beieve his wife (partner) Sarah used to drive it. Can't find any trace of it now but Max did have it up for sale in 2013. Ozz was rebuilding the Lemon some time back but that all went quiet as well.

·
Premium Member
5,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Remember Offolly and the Bee-R. Pmsl
Was that legit? I remember his 'son' coming on with his 'dads' login details and going nuts with the insults

Max1 was the last owner of the Drag R and I beieve his wife (partner) Sarah used to drive it. Can't find any trace of it now but Max did have it up for sale in 2013. Ozz was rebuilding the Lemon some time back but that all went quiet as well.
What sort of wedge would these go for now?

The Jun lemon always seems to be getting rebuilt or having probs. I remember when Deano (is that Dan or Sam Houser - the GTA series creator) had it, was having problems back then to.

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
Remember Offolly and the Bee-R. Pmsl
He was something else...

Up there with the Canadian kid with his 763hp R32 (and stillen exhaust!), and very thorough write up of the 'ring (by his experience on a video game).

Bee*R last I heard was in Holland. Had a smash, repaired, not sure if he ever sold it.

·
Registered
491 Posts
That Bee*R R33 was sold to a guy in Germany after being in Holland if I am not mistaken.

Don't remember though what happened to it later on.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Jun super lemon is owned by Ozz . I've been to his place and saw it sitting in a corner. My friend Mark had the top secret R33, was sold to a guy goes by the name Medi. Had the opportunity to see both cars really close, which was a wonderful experience for me since I live in Malta and I only knew the cars from youtube videos, pictures and on magazines when i was a teenager... ohh and rocket Ronnie's R33... :)

·
Premium Member
4,447 Posts
the gold top secret 33 was a true monster when giles owned it but that was quite a few years ago

that was sold to someone in the uk but then the spec was changed quite a bit so not really the same car anymore .

quite a daft thingto do imho because it lost most of its kudos .

·
Registered
427 Posts
Ozz have sourced me from Japan , the Legendary's gold Top Secret R33 sister car, built by top secret as well for Japan drag series old school battles. Here is a picture from when i went to pick it up from Ozz, if you look closely, at the back you will see a very special car :)

·
Registered
676 Posts
The bee-r r33 was indeed here in the netherlands for some time it was competing in the dutch time attack series.But it is has been sold to germany last i heard is that it looks completely different now.

and yes it had a accident during the 2011 time attack in assen i saw it happen unfortunately it was heading with his nose to the wall but the owner was just in time in by correcting it resulting in hitting the right quarter panel :(.

old footage from the accident :

watch from 0.40second
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iWTRrkDHH8
speedhunters article : http://www.speedhunters.com/2011/04/car_spotlight_gt_gt_bee_r_skyline_r33_part_2/

·
Premium Member
5,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
such a shame to change the specs. Sure it's better but certainly not the 'same' and as mentioned before loses a big chunk of kudos.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts