GTR Forum banner

61 - 70 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
3,986 Posts
haha Jeff, just last night I noticed some pics of the lemon on your fb (from some drag events). Will you bring this to shakey at some point? Would love to see it in the flesh. And if you ask me nicely I will take it down the strip for you too :) Such an awesome car!
Probably not this year. Lots to do to it to make it nice again.

·
Registered
3,986 Posts
A proper full weight GT-R! 8s in this one Jeff? :)
No, I am going to try out the bendy ones!! It will be set up for track!!

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Whatever happened to Mick? I haven't been very active on the forums since selling my Nur but Mick was all over the Skyline scene back then.

Nice to see these cars came back to the top. Blast from the past.

·
Registered
3,986 Posts
Whatever happened to Mick? I haven't been very active on the forums since selling my Nur but Mick was all over the Skyline scene back then.

Nice to see these cars came back to the top. Blast from the past.
Mick lost interest in cars after his great friend Tweenie Rob was killed in an accident. Cars were never the same for Mick after that day.

I must admit I miss those days an awful lot!! One of the reasons I guess for buying the Lemon. Great memories!!

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Wow, I think I remember him posting it for sale after that now you've jogged my memory but thought it was a knee jerk reaction, fair play. I still have my Tweenierob sticker somewhere, sad time, I remember him from way back in the scooby days.

Good luck with the Lemon, great to see it's in safe hands, great bit of skyline heritage refreshed or not.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi all,

First time poster here, from Southern California, but originally born in Newcastle UK. I just picked up a 1992 R32 GT-R, and it's my first Skyline. Been around the Nissan scene since 1996 though, and wanted an R32 since 1995 when I first saw one in Option mags. I was lucky enough to snap some film pics at the Tokyo Auto Salon back in 1998 when I was there, which for me, was the golden era for all famous tuning house Skylines. I was there in Tokyo during that time for a job interview at JUN and met with Junichi Tanaka (owner) and head tuner Susumu Koyama. They showed me all three locations of their machine shop, aero division, and showroom and dyno tuning facility. I didn't end up working for JUN, unfortunately. Here are all three cars that are in this topic. It was amazing to see the quality and detail of these cars in person, something I'll never forget!

61 - 70 of 70 Posts