GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Drove all the way from Newcastle and met Ryan from Syvecs at the AME dyno to test our new ETS intercooler and our new fuel pumps to support ethanol fuel.

The results were staggering at the same boost levels - not only the power but the spool was faster

[email protected]

The dyno was also went into meltdown so ryan had to pull torque out (otherwise could of had a better dyno read out) -

Graph attached (sorry for pic quality) -

·
Vendor
3,721 Posts
You must be happy :) Stunning result from a simple change, the ETS products rock.

Just put the stats in to a qrt mile calculator

[email protected] 1025bhp on Advance ME....Calculator estimated 9.05sec (it did 9.03)

R1 Last time 1172bhp on Advance,,,calculator estimated 8,65 (it did 8.6)

R1 Now 1293bhp @hubs on Advance ,,,Drum Roll LOL Estimated time 8.4 !!!!!! :)

Good Luck 2moz, See You There !!

KK

·
Registered
692 Posts
Awesome result mate! Amazing increase. Where do you get your E85 from? gonna be needing some soon!

How did it feel on the road after? Far more urgent I'm guessing!

Congrats again Jurgen, I feel records being broken in the very near future!

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Good lad. Just got in from the lash and saw you couldn't even manage 1,300 whp, poor effort mate :D If you don't break that record tomorrow then you're a pussy :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
^^ was it raining this morning? I know they expected rain in the afternoon
Got a message from Jurgen that the track has just been opened. I saw a post from JamieP this morning stating that it was like a river :chairshot

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yup not good 1st run 8.7 and cut 3/4 of way up track - in 4th gear , 2nd run aborted 4th gear again -

We finally figured the issue - it's jumping out of 4th gear - frustrating but Dave gammon from ppg sorting a revised 4th gear .

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Track opened about 2pm and now it's hammering down with rain - managed 2 runs only ;(

We were going to shift early in gear to get around problem but rain and thunder halted play.

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Sorry to read about the gearbox mate, i got a good video of your 8.7 run, let me know if you want me to upload it.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts