GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know some dont follow the project threads so i thought i will share some pics..

i think the car looks great with the new combo (although i always will like OEM wheels).. these just take the car to another level in the looks department..

Hope you like them and if you need any COR wheels we are an agent for them.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Looks fantastic, how much a drop is that sitting on over standard and which carbon rear spoiler is that with the oe stands, please? Thanks SC.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks fantastic, how much a drop is that sitting on over standard and which carbon rear spoiler is that with the oe stands, please? Thanks SC.
25mm i think HR Springs, the spoiler is a design based on Mines Carbon upsweep spoiler..

looks really good from side and rear as the blade goes up as opposed to flat.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Thanks Jurgen, price and availability of spoiler? (I couldn't get away with having 3 sets of wheels for the GT-R...)

·
Registered
680 Posts
Looks good, although the polished lip on the wheels is not to my tastes. Maybe if the whole wheel was darker it would look better, I reckon it looked spot on with the OEM wheels.
Rest of the car..............:smokin:

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
am always tinkering and it has crossed my mind to paint centres same custom colour i did my OEM wheels..

time will tell lol

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i do have a almsot new set of bridgstones potenzas here for the OEM will be up for sale shortly.

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
really ? i was getting my OEM for £1500

michelin pilot sport 2s 265 fronts and 305 rears
I meant current OEM, Dunlops seem to start at just under £2k.

Does look the business though.
I love the modded but understated look and your car really pulls it off well.

·
Premium Member
8,824 Posts
Looking Good J

·
Registered
627 Posts
Well done Jurgen mate. That looks the bollocks. Loving the wheels and the stance of the car. Top job:bowdown1:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts