GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Jun R33 Super Lemon

Seriously considering buying this car, if it hasn't sold yet, but would like to find out as much info as possible before going to have a look.

Had a look at the greersport site which has some info but any more would be appreciated.

Seems that the gearbox could have quite a history.

I know I could just ask the seller but i'd like some impartial views.

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Which JUN R33... the Hyper Lemon RIII or Super Lemon RII? In both cases the base vehicles are over 5 years old and have been setup with big power since the beginning. You need to consider this, although there is no doubt that both were built with no expense spared.

Cya O!

·
Registered
125 Posts
From the Banzai No 3 article it adds to the Greersport site by saying the it had an OS Gilken close ratio gear kit and Trust TD06SH turbos. This car featured on the Men and Motors show "Ice with Jordan" with Dave Jones talking to the camera about it. I read somewhere else it has a knob that turns the boost up from 650bhp to 1000bhp in 7 increments of 50bhp each. However the magazine says the bottom setting is 500bhp ?
Oh, it also has 4 thats FOUR boost gauges :)

B

·
0 Posts
i know all about this car and it's condition's and i'm pretty sure it has been sold otherwise it would have been auctioned.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
BadMuthaR34 said:
i know all about this car and it's condition's and i'm pretty sure it has been sold otherwise it would have been auctioned.
BAYSIDE34....................there you go, all you have to do is get BadMuthaR34's advice on whether you should buy this car or not. Since he knows all about this car :p

Jeff

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Jeff

Oh well, if Badstutter says it's sold then it must be sold.

Badstutter, I think you're talking about the Hyper Lemon that did the Boneville top speed run, The one for sale in Scotland is the Super Lemon.
Didn't know there were two R33 Lemons myself 'til yesterday.

A quote from the current owner states it was built for the 1998 Tokyo Auto Salon but the Jun site has it listed as 1996. Was it 2 years old before Jun got their hands on it or is some of the info misleading?

'98 may be tempted but '96 is a bit old, anyone know?
Where is Shin when you need him?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts