GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am defiantly selling the car now so she is up for sale.
It will be sold with or without the holinger.

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Guys, I have had a great time with the car, and i have achieved everything i set out to achieve with the car. It has only done 17500km from new, with the new engine only 8000km. It is time for a new project and i will get the 32 out of retirement and go for it!

For more details (spec list etc) please pm me or go to my website Jun Super Lemon RII

Price of the car is

£43k with the holinger,

£34k without

Cheers

·
Premium Member
3,066 Posts
good luck with the sale, will you be looking for another skyline? This car is worth it for the car and its an historic car!

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
You cant sell it before pushing a 9 in it! i never had you down as a quitter!? ;)

Rob

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Don`t mean to thread hi-jack but really, really hope this car goes to a gent like yourself. Never met in the flesh but if your conduct on here is anything to go buy, it would be a shame to see the car go to anyone less. Yet to hear anybody acheive so much yet be so humble!
jas (thats jas not jazz!lol)

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
The Legend in the Skyline world...enough said

I too think you could get more for it given its history and prestige

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
is this good news for you? are you getting the akira? (think thats the name for it, that 250mph JUN supra lol),

sorry, dont know anyone who will buy this sadly.

free bump though mate!

have you still got any skylines left after this one?

·
Banned
319 Posts
no way .. 20k is all ya get for it..25 tops..lol.. thats a joke.. i think you should easy get the money ya asking.. if not more love the jun. only if i had the money..dam..:D

3,665 Posts
NIce to see mine and Marks constructive positive posts gets removed for (no doubdt "thread crapping") and others remain...
Pierre yeah I noticed that my post had gone, but heck what do i know...I only improved the old girl ...the car that is.......not ****....

1 - 20 of 83 Posts