GTR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had detailed and fully waxed the car and always wanted to take some shots under some lighting! But I don't have a Dslr camera so thought I'd try some shots using my iphone..

I'm currently looking for some wheel spacers to shift the wheels out slightly, around 15mm, anyone know where to get a decent set of spacers from?

Black/white edit:

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Very nice. Buy some nice new RE30s.
Unfortunately I'm not a fan of those! I may just have the current Atec's redone in a different colour. But at the moment I feel they sit to far inside the arch and need to be sitting slightly out.

·
Registered
3,871 Posts
RE30s are awesome. Buddyclub have a nice wheel too. Can't remember which one now though..

New wheels.. OEM projector headlamps.. OEM Series 3 front lip. Blam! Job done...

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
RE30s are awesome. Buddyclub have a nice wheel too. Can't remember which one now though..

New wheels.. OEM projector headlamps.. OEM Series 3 front lip. Blam! Job done...
The wheels I want to get will either be LMGT1'S, BBS lm's or SE37'S

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Weather is great, you are cleaning your car and taking nice pics and I'm getting pissed off with my wife saying "Christ you'll get your car back soon enough"
LOL hang in there mate, the wait will be worth it! Weather has changed it's mind again and isn't looking promising so I've tucked her away again.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts