GTR Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
146 Posts
You seem to have diferent width wheels front and rear, you will burn out your transfer box clutch pack very fast.

·
Banned
7,219 Posts
You seem to have diferent width wheels front and rear, you will burn out your transfer box clutch pack very fast.
Wider wheels DONT mean wider tyres Yunis.

Mine had wider rear than fronts, same tyres all round.

Pretty common.

And if tyres are same size, he wont wear owt.

·
Premium Member
8,095 Posts
lovely looking GTR,and a nice plate as the last 3 letters make my brothers name bar one letter

and fancy a polished Twin Turbo pipe by any chance ;)

·
Banned
146 Posts
Wider wheels DONT mean wider tyres Yunis.

Mine had wider rear than fronts, same tyres all round.

Pretty common.

And if tyres are same size, he wont wear owt.
EG, If you mount a 255 tyre on a 9 inch rim and one on a 9.5 inch rim, you will get a different rolling radius. The 9.5 inch rim would have a smaller radius as the tyre would be more streched to fit than the 9 inch rim.

·
Registered
261 Posts
I was going to buy that in japan if it is the same one sure it is, but you beat me to it, mate it looks awsome.

The wheels are amazing!!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yea, it is the same car as you were looking at.
I got it through top spec imports and markus who runs it was very helpfull.

The wheels and tyres are all the same size, but the car is lowered slightly more at the front and it does give it the feeling that the wheels are a diferent size.

The wheels are PANASPORT G7'S but i cant find them anywhere, not even on there own web site because i want one more as a spare.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Yea, it is the same car as you were looking at.
I got it through top spec imports and markus who runs it was very helpfull.

The wheels and tyres are all the same size, but the car is lowered slightly more at the front and it does give it the feeling that the wheels are a diferent size.

The wheels are PANASPORT G7'S but i cant find them anywhere, not even on there own web site because i want one more as a spare.
Lovely car fella agreed Marcus is a top guy at brings in top cars also sourced my gtr

1 - 19 of 19 Posts