GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi to you all,i registered a few month ago and after i did buy my R34 GTR V-Spec,two days ago,i think it´s time to introduce myself a little to the forum,because i will be on here a little bit more.

I´m 29,my normal name is Alex,the username is because of my other car,i own a Evo 6 TME for nearly 3 years now,i love that car so much,it is fun to drive and looks awesome,but now it´s time for my second dream: The GTR:D

Hope you can understand my "german"-english and i get a warm welcome here;)

Ps: i have to wait around 6 weeks,till i get the car,that will be the longest,hardest 6 weeks i ever had,but i get some pic´s of the car tomorrow,here is a small teaser:

And here a pic of my TME:

Alex

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
First,i will get it here registrated(it´s difficult,but it can be done),then i think about some smaller mods,to get it around 400-450PS,that is enough,i dont need an other fast car(TME is running a GT35R with around 650PS this year).

·
Registered
39 Posts
Welcome Alex !

This is the right place for you, not the skyline.forum.de ;)

Amazing looking GTR, hope everything works out with the TÜV.
Cant wait to see your car in Aalen someday or even in Stuttgart !

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
EvolutionVI said:
First,i will get it here registrated(it´s difficult,but it can be done),then i think about some smaller mods,to get it around 400-450PS,that is enough,i dont need an other fast car(TME is running a GT35R with around 650PS this year).

Hello mate and welcome to the forum :)

Can i ask you how you will get it registered??
I live in Norway and i am having trouble registering my car. A TÜV approval would help me a lot...

Thanks
Asim....

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
@ devin: I know this is the place to be,if you "have a skyline",but the german forum is better then nothing,even when there are mostly people with VW Polo´s:D

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
@ Asim: i will make all the tests that are needed,but i have good connections to the TÜV,so i dont need all the test´s:D

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
@Asim: I can get one,but i need the car here,make some tests with the car and then we could register it here.

But its expensive:mad:

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Hi and welcome! Guten TAG
Maybe we can stick together as I´m going to buy one too.
Did you import it yourself or had any help from Brömmler, Iwan etc...??

·
Registered
160 Posts
Hi there German friends.

To register my car in Luxembourg we will also get it through the German TUV. Will be done in Stuttgart BTW.

Expensive as hell but hey... Cannot do without so... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
341 Posts
hi alex glad to see you got the skyline at last. i got rid of my evo ix and have eventually got the gtr. (well when i say got rid of the ix i mean its parked up in my dads garage until august when i am aloud to sell it.

seems there are a few of us now in germany we will have to meet up some day.

on another note, i think a mate of mine with a scooby type r has been onto you regarding ecutek? maybe if he comes down i will come with him. what are you doing about work on the skyline? will you be mapping yourself and where will you be ordering parts from?

i need a few bits for my gtr but at the moment am having to look to the UK for suppliers, would be interested to see if we could get together on a few ideas

cheers mate
sean

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
@ sean: it goes faster then i was thinking,yes,it will be here at 5.april so its about 2 1/2weeks away from me,im looking forward to that date,cant wait to get the GTR:D

Are you coming to Nürburgring @ the eastern weekend??

I will be there,with both car,TME and GTR,would be nice to meet there.

Aston called me,im sure we will find a solution for him,yes.

Alex

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
psd1 said:
Hey Alex...a mid summer get together at the ring sounds in order!!!

Cheers!
For sure,i will be there many times,sometimes with the TME,sometimes with the GTR;)

·
Registered
341 Posts
EvolutionVI said:
@ sean: it goes faster then i was thinking,yes,it will be here at 5.april so its about 2 1/2weeks away from me,im looking forward to that date,cant wait to get the GTR:D

Are you coming to Nürburgring @ the eastern weekend??

I will be there,with both car,TME and GTR,would be nice to meet there.

Aston called me,im sure we will find a solution for him,yes.

Alex
not sure about easter weekend, having just bought the skyline cash is a bit low at the moment, i need to get some new shocks for the front as well.

i will see how the money is in april, if i can come i will.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts