GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
It was looking good mate. All that effort on Friday only to drive up to the Pod on Saturday through the snow! Youll have to clean and polish it all over again now, but its worth it.
Very nice car, and looks even better on the move :thumbsup:

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It was looking good mate. All that effort on Friday only to drive up to the Pod on Saturday through the snow! Youll have to clean and polish it all over again now, but its worth it.
Very nice car, and looks even better on the move :thumbsup:
with the dissapointment at the pod on the way back more than made up for it still smiling about it now m8 :squintdan:D

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Thats a tough looking 32,what sort of times will this run. Also what tyre pressure do you use on the strip. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thats a tough looking 32,what sort of times will this run. Also what tyre pressure do you use on the strip. :thumbsup:
it run a 12.0 flat, but track temp was so cold couldnt get any grip lit up tyres in 1st 2nd and 3rd on all boost settings and even with it of lol. we had tyre pressures of 20 which didnt make any difference the only cars that got grip were low hp cars with 750-800 u got no chance.my m8 malcolm in his 750-800 hp r33 had exactly same problems his previous best was 10.7 with h pattern box but was trying sequential and flat shift but could only manage 12.5 cause of lack of grip

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
also we have not touched car since come in from japan it has a set up for track at moment hence the camber on front and rear and also only running dunlop r tyres.will have a few track days with it as that is wot it is good at,if i can adapt to track racing then it will enter a few events i.e time attack,if not then will convert to a drag car with a few changes to car.to be honest this year is just a learning curve to see how good this car is. we no from the spec and history that this is a very very good car.

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
Looks great mate.

Those times are crazy :( I was there for the 1st RWYB this year and done an 11.2 with a proper shit track?

I though the place was closed this weekend as i kept getting emails saying it was canceled?

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Stunning car, hard as nails, shame about the track though :(

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Looks great mate.

Those times are crazy :( I was there for the 1st RWYB this year and done an 11.2 with a proper shit track?

I though the place was closed this weekend as i kept getting emails saying it was canceled?
i will try and get a video up of the run and u will see that the track temp was crap cause left lines majority of the track ,there was a 9 sec scooby that run 11.2 best and ended up going home.my 60ft times was 2.2 sec gives u a idea how bad it was

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
What wheels are on that, bayside?

·
Registered
656 Posts
i will try and get a video up of the run and u will see that the track temp was crap cause left lines majority of the track ,there was a 9 sec scooby that run 11.2 best and ended up going home.my 60ft times was 2.2 sec gives u a idea how bad it was

Still waiting !!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

Still waiting !!!:thumbsup:
lol m8 its embarrasing but will try to got to get it of camcorder how do i then get it on here i no how to do pics but not vids

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
What power is your car then mate?

I was doing 2.2 60 fts too and then sliding all over the track :) My best was a 1.8 bogged start and that led to an 11.2 on a very bad track.

Heres my vids. YouTube - Maddenr32's Channel.
Just go onto photo bucket or image shack. Its the same as uploading a pic. You can send them to me if you want. [email protected]

1 - 20 of 24 Posts