GTR Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alrite gents

Bought my R32 GTR yesterday so i thought id say a quick hello....ill get some pics up tomorrow hopefully but in the mean time il give a quick spec.

Twin Apexi Induction Kits
5Zigen Cat Back Exhaust
Greddy Profec B
Mines ECU
Greddy Dump Valve
Apexi FMIC
HKS Boost Gauge
Turbo Timer
Aftermarket Shocks and Springs
Aftermarket Anti Roll Bar
Aftermarket bodykit
Gold 18" Alloys

Think thats about it....for the time being just after a decat and downpipe ASAP then probably leave it like that until the funds are healthier!

So glad ive bought it...and i hope to meet a few of you lot at a few meets...

-Raz

·
6,821 Posts
Congrats for the new ride, you know how to put the pics I guess, if not tell me about.:D

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cheers mate...il just put them onto imageshack and put the direct links up....

i travelled 220 miles yest to get home and believe it or not i did in in half a tank of V power petrol!!! talk about petrol efficient!!

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
razi-islam said:
cheers mate...il just put them onto imageshack and put the direct links up....

i travelled 220 miles yest to get home and believe it or not i did in in half a tank of V power petrol!!! talk about petrol efficient!!
It must have an extra big tank or your gauge is out!:chuckle:

Congratulations on your purchase mate, let see some pics:D

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
razi-islam said:
How the hell did you manage that?!?!? Do you live at the bottom of a 220mile hill - or were you towed the last 120 miles of the journey?? :D

Congratulations on the car by the way!

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LOL! 220 mile downhill...lol

Just didnt put my foot down at all.....did a constant 70-80mph for the whole journey....tried not to bring the boost in....obv thats not something ill be trying again! :D

washed and waxed it today so fingers crossed it doesnt rain and i can take some nice pics tomorrow morning.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
razi-islam said:
LOL! 220 mile downhill...lol

Just didnt put my foot down at all.....did a constant 70-80mph for the whole journey....tried not to bring the boost in....obv thats not something ill be trying again! :D

washed and waxed it today so fingers crossed it doesnt rain and i can take some nice pics tomorrow morning.
You didn't put your foot down:runaway:

Take your car out this minute and drive it like the very beasts of hell are on your rear bumper!

Enjoy matey

·
Registered
6,051 Posts
Bet it doesnt read half full in the morning ;)

Good purchase mate, Look foreward to the pics.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.